Silvia Farina-Elia: "I don't quit, top ten is my goal for the next season" - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 25th, 2002, 03:29 PM   #1
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute
Silvia Farina-Elia: "I don't quit, top ten is my goal for the next season"

Great news from Eurosport for all the supporters of Silvia!

http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/...to359340.shtml

I’m sorry it’s only in Italian, but, in brief, that’s her statement:

Farina: “Non smetto, anzi, punto alle top ten”
“Bene, adesso comunico ufficialmente che non mi ritiro, anzi continuo e punto ad entrare fra le top ten. Sarà questo l'obiettivo per il prossimo anno.”

Farina: “I don’t quit, top ten is my next goal”
“Well, I officially announce that I’m not going to quit, I go on to try to enter the top 10. That’s my goal for the next season”

DoctorG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 26th, 2002, 12:25 PM   #2
CJ1

CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice CJ1 is just really nice
Great news

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Lodge/6496
CJ1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2002, 02:04 PM   #3
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute
Hi CJ!

Silvia will help us to reach our monthly dozen of posts in this forum.
DoctorG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2002, 09:27 PM   #4
bucky

bucky is just really nice bucky is just really nice bucky is just really nice bucky is just really nice bucky is just really nice bucky is just really nice bucky is just really nice bucky is just really nice bucky is just really nice bucky is just really nice bucky is just really nice
this is the greatest piece of news and i am so glad there are others who think its good news too!!
Silvia would have retired too early as a lot of the WTA gang do then have no clue what to do and try and return....only in Narnia can they succeed in coming back....so to one of the lovely players of the tour...FORZA!
bucky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2002, 06:14 PM   #5
Othello

YAY!!!

I hope Silvia can do it!! Come Silvia it will be a pleasent see you next season again!!
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2002, 10:55 PM   #6
country flag Alberto

Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute
SILVIA!
Old Dec 5th, 2002, 06:20 PM   #7
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
sorry guys I never post, I am always too busy at work....but this is the best news I could possibly read....though I knew Silvia was not goign to quit this year. I have my doubts about her entering the top 10, she was so close this year and she did not make it, I believe it is going to be more and more difficult for her, but I think she can hold to the top 20 and that would be a huge achievement. Good luck my dear Silvia, another year with you will make tennis only more interesting !
Old Apr 10th, 2004, 09:32 AM   #8
country flag SilviaFan

SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light
SILVIA FARINA-ELIA

SilviaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2004, 09:45 AM   #9
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
Silvia is quite close to top 10, she is holding top 20 perfectly!

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote