SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 02:44 AM   #496
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Btw about INternet friends I'm of the mIRC generation and at some way we thought about arranging meetings to meet each other but it only was about Belgium and a a bit France : why couldn't we do that in at worldwide side ? It shouldn't be complicated ? Well don't count on me going to Australia or New Zealand : with my current condition : I can't got there : maybe with sleep pills to Canada, USA ( just for one more time in my life and then no more ) or other countries ! And when you talk so many time with someone of the web : don't you want really to meet him or her IRL ? Well that's my case : not the case of everyone at all, I see !

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 02:45 AM   #497
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
Jeremie

I think you are just unlucky with friends, just like some people that is unlucky with health or lovers. You know I live far away from you and it is really not easy, but if someday i can find a chance, I will pay you a visit. May be we can have a Selestials meeting with you, Oizo, gala and me

but first i think you should start doing some exercises and quit the alcohol a bit
I'd love to quit alcohol but for an addict like me : BEWARE : I only am a BEER addict but there's alcohol in it though and at special occasion champagne or wine but that's it ! It will take time ! But ASAP : I know I cure myself : the better... A thing is sure all alone, it will fail : Alcoholic anonymous, why not, therapist why not but they won't give me what I'm seeking since so long real friends, real love and giving them back infinitely much more than what they may imagine

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #498
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
Since that girl of Mexico is gone I'm heartbroken knowing her now so far away and with my current condition : I would not be able to visit her in her country I pray to GOD she'll get her paper for her French university soon so she can come back ASAP to Europe ! And for your information, that was for the 1st time in my life a girl kept her promises about visiting me but unfortunately it was too short : 1 day only ! Every time I see her on my facebook list her name appearing : I feel a heartache coming : it's horrible. She's not my girlfriend at all : I just like her a lot ! I hope she knows it
so, how could you say you have no friend? You got this Mexico girl as friend. Even though you cannot see her often, but at least you saw her once When your conditions get better, you can pay her a visit instead

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 04:06 AM   #499
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Btw about INternet friends I'm of the mIRC generation and at some way we thought about arranging meetings to meet each other but it only was about Belgium and a a bit France : why couldn't we do that in at worldwide side ? It shouldn't be complicated ? Well don't count on me going to Australia or New Zealand : with my current condition : I can't got there : maybe with sleep pills to Canada, USA ( just for one more time in my life and then no more ) or other countries ! And when you talk so many time with someone of the web : don't you want really to meet him or her IRL ? Well that's my case : not the case of everyone at all, I see !
yeah, i am curiuos to meet some of the internet friends too, but sadly, it is not that easy as most of them live far away from me. Jeremie, you know, i have a job and only 16 days of annual leave a year. I need to have my boss's approval before I can take a leave. It also requires lots of monies. For example, going to Europe for 2 weeks would roughly be 1 month of my salary

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 04:10 AM   #500
country flag Miranda

Quote:
I'd love to quit alcohol but for an addict like me : BEWARE : I only am a BEER addict but there's alcohol in it though and at special occasion champagne or wine but that's it ! It will take time ! But ASAP : I know I cure myself : the better... A thing is sure all alone, it will fail : Alcoholic anonymous, why not, therapist why not but they won't give me what I'm seeking since so long real friends, real love and giving them back infinitely much more than what they may imagine
beer is more mild than whisky etc but you still need to be careful, how about starting drinking some fruit juice as substitute? You can work on it slowly

try on taking yoru dog to dog park, may be you gonna meet some new friends? I read that Kim C met her hubby in a dog park?

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 10:18 AM   #501
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
still struggling with the belly pain and visit toilet frequently problem, managed to get an appointment with my doctor next Thursday, but tomorrow i gonna treat my mum, my sister and her daugther for a big buffet to celebrate the paid off of my mortgage and Sunday, gonna meet tour mates in Balkan Islands in a dim sum gathering, not sure whether I can eat that much

my boss is behaving not too bad these days

Well, they are getting older, and may not be able to get so many new roles

good news is that i read that yoru Roger is playing quite well at the us open, may be he can win it?

do you like Catherine Zeda Jones? I think she is more pretty than Gong and Zi Zi

thanks, you take care too
Hopefully you won't feel the pain anymore and can enjoy the Dim Sum meal with your friends

I like Catherine Zeta-Jones, I think she's very pretty, but apparently she has some psychological problems And Michael Douglas, who is divorcing her now, said in a newspaper he got throat cancer from licking too much her pussy

Thanx, I am enjoying the time here in Romania with my family and my friends. The weather is very nice and the food is delicious Hope I don't get too fat

Take care
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 10:22 AM   #502
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why do you not want to go to USA anymore? Internet friends are not always those who they pretend to be. You have to be careful whom you trust and whom you don't trust. Many people lie about their age, their real name or other things ... So it's always a thin line of confidence when it comes to meeting internet friends in real life.
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 10:27 AM   #503
country flag Miranda

hello Oizo

thanks for your kindness, even with the pain and toilet problem, i for sure will try my best to eat as much as possible since the buffet is expensive

are they both nuts? Did he hint that her pussy has cancer cells?? Horrible to say this, may be he is too old and doesn't know what he is saying? ?

yes, Romania's weather, when i visited last year, was the best amongst the other countries in Balkan Islands as it was not hot and not cold but my memory is getting very bad, i can't remember what I had eaten?

so, you really can speak a lot of languages: English, German and Romania

wishing you a nice time, I am planning to leave office since my boss has not been back ever since 11 am today

see you

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #504
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
hello Oizo

thanks for your kindness, even with the pain and toilet problem, i for sure will try my best to eat as much as possible since the buffet is expensive

are they both nuts? Did he hint that her pussy has cancer cells?? Horrible to say this, may be he is too old and doesn't know what he is saying? ?

yes, Romania's weather, when i visited last year, was the best amongst the other countries in Balkan Islands as it was not hot and not cold but my memory is getting very bad, i can't remember what I had eaten?

so, you really can speak a lot of languages: English, German and Romania

wishing you a nice time, I am planning to leave office since my boss has not been back ever since 11 am today

see you
Oh, I would eat then too as much as I could

Well that her pussy has a very agressive fluid? It's really disgusting to say such things to the newspapers I think he has some serious mental issues ...

You have eaten for sure yummy things here

I can speak Germany, English and Romanian, but also some French.

Thanx Wish you a nice evening

See you around
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 03:19 AM   #505
country flag Miranda

hello Oizo

sorry for always complaining, but the bad lucks followed me like ghost. I felt a few seconds of being very dizzy when i woke up on the day I ate buffet but as I felt better after standing up, i still went there. However, when i went there, i found that my sister's daugther has not come. My sister explained that I did not invite her so she did not ask her to come. This was a huge mistake coz whenever I treat my sister to dine, it was supposed that i would also treat her daugther, may be i forgot to add that, and actually she could not go even i formally invited her as she was liked me, having dizziness.

Later i went to doctor, and he said i got something like "water in ears being unbalanced", see, how many illnesses i got now, god please help me!!!!!!!!!!

however i did try my best to eat as much as possiblle. I ate a lot of potato salds which i love so much

I guess may be he was not referring to Catherine but his former girl friends?

you are a talented young man, you should be proud of yourself

p.s. your roger is looking great, may be he is going to win the whole thing

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 08:29 AM   #506
country flag Miranda

oh god, i am sure to die, i just did a big mistake, what bad luck??!!

i dropped one of the cake boxes of my boss which she is going to treat the "brothers and sisters" she knew in that "buddist study society". There are 4 small cakes in the shape of a rose which are placed separately and not very securely in the box. I dropped it on the floor and when I picked it up, some of the parts of the flowers broke out and the cakes, which are of 2 different colour, black and pink, mixed together . My first impulse was to kill myself . Then when i got calmer, i tried my best to throw away some broken parts and made them better, but still, they are looking very bad.

My boss told me to keep them in the fridge and take it out when she leaves office. So I think (god plesae forgive me for tellng lies coz i must otherwise I am srue to die) when she discovers the same and scold me tomorrow, i will tell lies that i know nothign about it and that it may be caused by some colleagues coz the fridge is accessable to every one

GOD PLEASE HELP ME

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:28 PM   #507
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oh my, you surely are unlucky or someone may have cursed you?

Hope you can fix it and not get scolded

Today I visited a very popular place by pilgrims, it was the grave of a famous monk who had the gift to forsee and it brings good luck to visit his grave. I hope I will be lucky soon and then I will send some luck to you
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 08:27 AM   #508
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Oh my, you surely are unlucky or someone may have cursed you?

Hope you can fix it and not get scolded

Today I visited a very popular place by pilgrims, it was the grave of a famous monk who had the gift to forsee and it brings good luck to visit his grave. I hope I will be lucky soon and then I will send some luck to you
msut be my cold-blooded brother and his evil wife . My mum said it is my father's ghost coz his ashes are still waiting to be settled (am working on it, private place is very expensive and also need time to find a right place), and he knew very well that only me is kind enough to do this for him, so he is urging me to do so

i dont know, she did not call me yesterday night to scold me, hope she just gave the cakes to others without opening it, othewise ......

thank you so much my friend, if i can get a chance to this wishign good luck place, for sure i gonna wish you the same

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 08:45 AM   #509
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
msut be my cold-blooded brother and his evil wife . My mum said it is my father's ghost coz his ashes are still waiting to be settled (am working on it, private place is very expensive and also need time to find a right place), and he knew very well that only me is kind enough to do this for him, so he is urging me to do so

i dont know, she did not call me yesterday night to scold me, hope she just gave the cakes to others without opening it, othewise ......

thank you so much my friend, if i can get a chance to this wishign good luck place, for sure i gonna wish you the same
Oh that may be, that he is bringing you bad luck until you give him a right place to find his peace But your brother can't do that if he is more wealthy?

Hopefully it all went well

Yesterday we hardly found the place, it's very far away and we got lost, I think the didn't want us to arrive there. But we did so beautiful it's there

Roger lost Rafa lost a set, I hope Rafa can save this tourney now
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 01:20 AM   #510
country flag Miranda

private place is expensive, I want to get a place in those government-owned "temples" when they are cheaper. We got 3 "lucky draws" within 2 years in order to get in. Yesterday was his 1st year anniversay since he died and also the 2nd time of draw, however he still did not get in, you know I never get any good lucks, now i am not sure whether to wait for the next draw or buy him a private one

hahahaha, that bastard even did not support my mum's livings after my dad has died (even before that, it was a very very small amount which is only enough for her to eat ONE meal per day ),so how would he helped? He did not offer any help during the time when my dad died . We did make him contrinute a small amount which is supposed to be used if we cannot get in government's "temples"

happy that you finallly reached that place

i read that Nolle has returned to his normal self, I hope Murray can take care of him, i cannot stand a runner up plate

don't be sad abhout Roger, he has nothing more to prove