Donna Vekic - Volume 2 - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #526
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: Donna Vekic - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Wow
Can't believe no stream I swear 8 was streamed
No just 11,13,17

I am surprised that it is not on televised court. Shame on you USTA
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #527
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Yaaaay Hope that's hope good for you locals as well in case you want to go watch Ajla.
i'll be at work. and i really want to go watch dodig tonight, but i just know it's going to be a very long night at the office
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #528
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Donna on court probably in a matter of minutes.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #529
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

First time posting here, i think Vekic will have a great career. Perhaps in 2-3 years starting to win big titles. (Or sooner is perfectly fine by me). Hopefully she starts getting more tv matches soon.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #530
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

OMG Cant believe this isn't streamed, I was so looking forward to watch this match
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #531
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
OMG Cant believe this isn't streamed, I was so looking forward to watch this match
Tell me about it. It's really frustrating watching only the scoreboard during such a huge match for Donna, and not knowing what's actually going on out there...
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #532
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of

Donna's start was good, she had a break point for 3:3, but Halep saved the game. Now already 6 games in a row for Romanian. Donna is probably very nervous.

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #533
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

That was fast , expected result but still
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #534
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Donna

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #535
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Donna
That was an expected result against one of the top players in the world right now. Halep is in amazing form she will make it to the semi-final at least.
Svizac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #536
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

very bad
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #537
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Tough Lost

A.Radwańska | Halep | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 06:04 AM   #538
country flag ma re

Well honestly, anyone who follows WTA tour can't take anything away from Donna this time around. Halep is probably one of the best 5 players in the world currently in terms of form, not to mention much more experienced in these kinds of matches (only the 2nd time ever for Donna to reach GS R2). I was hoping for a slightly better result, but still in all honesty, can't find much negative to say about this. Some really bad luck with the draw, some really valuable experience and hopefully a step up for Donna. Playing this kind of match can only benefit her in the long run.
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 12:27 PM   #539
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Was a tough draw considering Halep's form. Not sure Halep gets to the semis though, she has no experience going deep in slams, may well falter somewhere, but she definitely is one of the players in the best form right now.

Thanks to ravanloon, Donna in slow motion at the US Open

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ravanlo...57635222588568
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #540
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Halep was just too good for her. She had a pretty good start and hit some good shots but when Halep found her game she didn't really have a chance.

James Blake's brother was watching the first few games and cheering for her
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote