Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 116 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #1726
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Saw her in doubles today. I don't think there's a word to describe how beautiful she is
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 05:27 AM   #1727
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Lost doubles 62 36 61
Tough draw.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 05:27 AM   #1728
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederik View Post
Saw her in doubles today. I don't think there's a word to describe how beautiful she is
Any pics ?

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 07:45 AM   #1729
country flag Kəv.

some really nice pics on Flickr but won't let me copy them.

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 04:28 AM   #1730
country flag Kəv.

Mandy Minella
12 hours ago via mobile
Time to go home and get ready for the Asian swing.Thank you for all you encouraging and kind messages,it really touched me.
Mandy

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 06:26 PM   #1731
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy in slow motion at the US Open

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ravanlo...57635222588568
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 03:41 AM   #1732
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Any pics ?

A handful yeah. But nothing special
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 04:44 AM   #1733
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Mandy in slow motion at the US Open

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ravanlo...57635222588568
That was an awesome swinging volley in slowmotion!

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 06:49 AM   #1734
country flag Kəv.

Lets see.. schedule for rest of the year:

Luxembourg

Asian swing Not in Guangzhou, but unsure about Seoul.
Is she even ranked high enough for Tokyo and Beijing Q?
But During the week of Tokyo there is 125k Ningbo.. she might play there.
Then Osaka or Linz?
And Luxembourg to finish the year Unless if she plays some other Asian ITFs. I really wish she could post her schedule like Babos

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 06:52 AM   #1735
country flag Kəv.

Oh yeh shes gonna play Tashkent too.

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 08:50 AM   #1736
country flag Kəv.

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 12:12 PM   #1737
country flag Kəv.

Yes found schedule
http://www.wort.lu/de/view/fuer-mine...b01da492cfd14f

Tashkent
Seoul
Tokyo
Beijing
Osaka
Luxembourg
ITF Poitiers

Yay I will be home at the times of the matches in Asia so yes I get to watch the scoreboard

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 12:17 PM   #1738
country flag Kəv.

Google Translate of this: http://www.wort.lu/de/view/minella-i...b02e25c2368e02

Quote:
SPORTS
Posted on 08/27/13 07:36 To listen to the text, please use ReadSpeaker Read aloud
Minella: "I gave everything"
Luxembourger had favored Stephens on the brink of defeat
Mandy Minella can build on this performance.
Photo: AP
(Kev) - Immediately after their tight three-set defeat in the first round of the U.S. Open tennis player Mandy Minella wept. They had given to the seeded number 15 Sloane Stephens everything, but in the end it should not extend to the next round.

"I have given everything," was her first reaction after the game on Twitter. Then the 27-year-old "the best burger in New York City" approved. That they had previously deserved to 2'45 '.

There was praise for their match on all sides. On Twitter and Facebook Minella won a lot of new fans. The player of tennis Spora made on Mondays undoubtedly noticed.

"Mandy has given a great performance"

Her opponent, Stephens, which is put up in a October at the "BGL BNP Paribas Luxembourg Open" Kockelscheuer had to fight especially with the nervousness.., "I trembled at the start and found no rhythm I was too nervous and uptight were sitting about 75 spectators in the stands who thought they were my coaches and me shouting instructions, "the 20-year-old described the situation with which they apparently did not realize at first.

Sloane Stephens had to deal with the nervousness.
Photo: AP
About Minella said Stephens: "They played an excellent first set in the second set, I expected that they will eventually lose the consistency, but they did not, so I had to fight hard in the third passage, we then both good.. tennis. I won, but Mandy has also been a great performance. "

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 08:26 PM   #1739
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Like her schedule!! I'll probably be asleep during her events in Asia, though!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 07:21 AM   #1740
country flag wagner1912

wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light

wagner1912 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote