SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #481
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

HI Miranda

Your wishes will be fullfilled You just have to stay patient

Germany is not so a big country and we have more than 80 millions people There is not so much space .....France and Spain are much more big and they have less people ...

You little sinner I also once stealed something in a toyshop I was maybe 12 or so but I was clever.Nobody caught me ....It was just because of fun and to show how cool I am How foolish can kids be ?

This is good to hear

You just have a no luck phase and your body is weak.That's why you feel so bad.It's not the ghost of your daddy...

See you
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #482
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jeremie

How are you now ? Hopefully a little bit better ? You really scared us We were full of sorrows about you ...

Life is so precious .I think you only have to find out that Life can be fun.Life is not fun every day .We all know this but the most time it's fun.

Go to your doctor and follow his advices.You will feel better after this .You can also talk with a priest .I know you have become a christian now.

Your mama want that you life now .In some decades you will meet her but not now.

Here comes a big kiss
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #483
galadriel

Hi Selestials

I have news from Wave.She is sending you all greetings
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #484
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
I'll post one of my last message here and I would like you to know why : it's time I go to meet my mother back : I can't stand being unhappy in this world anymore ! Yet I hope all of you you'll have a much better life than I did ! Thinking about this since long and I give me only 1 or 2 years more and even with help it doesn't work : Jeremie will be in another world ! Never wanted to live such miserable life ! But it seems it's all I deserve : well time for me to stop this parody of a life... I wasn't born to be constantly rejected, ignored and betrayed ! Bye, People !
Hi Jeremie, I hope you don't do anything stupid. I can only tell you this: This life is given to you by GOD and only he is allowed to take it from you. If you are a Christian and if you want to see your mother, you better be good and don't do anything that might take your life, as you won't ever see your mother again. You probably know what awaits you, if you do that, I don't think I need to explain to you. You have to fight to become healthy, no one can fight for you, only YOU can and therefore you have to get your problems under control. It's a challenge and you have to take it. Do you understand? You have to pass this challenge and you are not the only one who has problems. Everyone of us has problems, some of us more other less, but everyone has them and we all fight and try to overcome them. That is what life is demanding, that's the destiny. But it's worth it, it's worth to try it, as this life offers you so many beautiful things, which you can't leave just like that, it would be a sad thing to throw your life just like that away. Just think about how many people fight to even have something to eat and drink every day, EVERY single day and they don't give up. You have a house, you have money, you have a roof above your head and you don't have to work to earn your living (as far as I know), so you want to throw your life away just like that, just because you can't control your problems? Just think about what you have and what you will lose and I know you are not stupid, you can value for sure what you posses and what you can achieve.
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 04:02 AM   #485
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala and Oizo

I am a bit busy and will reply you later.

Jeremie:

please listen to gala and Oizo's words, they are very wise people

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 07:27 AM   #486
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

thanks, but I am jsut being realistic, my dreams will never be fulfilled, now my only dreams are that my mum will have a long and healthy life and that I will be a bit more healthy

Germany is very big for me, I think the common houses of your country is the most beautiful in Eurpope, much better than France and even Switzerland

well at the time when i was a kid, i think there is no video camera to catch my evil acts, so i was safe but not now . You were lucky that no one caught you, otherwise your mum was going to scold you badly

well, the problem is, i have been in bad luck for ages ..........

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 07:31 AM   #487
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Selestials

I have news from Wave.She is sending you all greetings
well, thanks, but i think if she has treasured our friendship, she should at least come here and say a hello

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #488
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

So many people have to suffer It's a cruel world sometimes ...

"Horrible Bosses" is a good movie ? So I will give it a chance

Yes,the movie was made in Germany I think in Bavaria ...

Have fun in Romania

Das stimmt ja auch Der Sommer ist noch nicht zu Ende...

See you
Yes, it's a cruel world, but it's worth to fight living for as it offers so many beautiful things

Yes, it's a very fun comedy, if you don't mind the language

Thanx

Yes, the movie is made in Bavaria, but it has bad ratings

Hier ist der Sommer noch im Gange

Liebe Grüße und eine schöne Woche

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #489
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
hello gala and Oizo

I am a bit busy and will reply you later.

Jeremie:

please listen to gala and Oizo's words, they are very wise people
Hell Mimi, how are you?

Hope you're well and don't get tortured by your boss much

I miss to see new movies with Gong Li and Ziyi Zhang

Take care
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #490
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

I still am alive people : don't worry but a thing is sure my alcoholism, my depression and my very severe anxiety disorders are worsening more and more ! I feel so empty ! I'm fed up of my loneliness as if I didn't deserve something else. It was time I to open my heart : I indeed have thought to put a definitive end about all the shit I got in my life ! Life is for some beautiful indeed but for some a day by day nightmare... Yes I'm a Christian believing in Christ and God.

All the time being all alone is not healthy at all ! It's not my fault if people just don't want to see me or meet me : I can't force them ! Since I'm a child : I always have been taken as the 6th wheel of a car ! I've been mocked out, insulted, ignored, betrayed, never invited to parties, people never called to me, etc.. I'm a very sensitive guy with loads of love to give to people but if people don't want the love I want to give to them : there's no point of living anymore. You Léonard, if I invited you to come to visit me to Belgium and Brussels ? Will you do it ? I don't think so ! Galadriel ? Neither.

But I'm in a period where I see everything in black and where I don't see a way out to this ! People don't have to ask to meet me in Brussels : you are welcome and my home is open to everyone who wants ! I will give you a good reception and there's a big bed where you'll be able to to sleep. There's also a bathroom, a kitchen, etc. Yes I don't have to work as I still have enough money 'till now but in life everything can change very quickly ! I LOVE PEOPLE but PEOPLE DON'T ABOUT ME ! Except a very few !

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 12:13 AM   #491
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Salut Jeremie, I am happy that you didn't do anything stupid And if you invite Gala, Mimi or me or any of the friends here from the internet to you, why do you think we wouldn't want to come to visit you? Fact is though, we here on the internet are "just" internet friends, we don't visit each other or meet at the cinema or at the pub because we all live far from another. If we would all live close, it would be easier. Didn't you just have a beautiful girl from Mexico as guest? So why wouldn't people visit you? The problem is we also have to work and need to earn our money, so you have to undestand that our time is limited, but that doesn't mean we wouldn't want to visit you. I hope you understand that.

What I think would do you good, would be if you would have a pet, either a cat or a dog to cheer you up a bit. It's proven that people who have pets are a lot more happier than those who don't. Could you consider that? I for one would love to have a pet, but living in a flat doesn't allow me that. You should try again to contact the therapist for your anxiety and alcohol problems. I think there is for sure some pills which you can take to have the anxiety under control, at least to have one worry less. As for the other, you have to stick to what your doctor says, I mean you know you can't solve everything in a day, but with pacience, so believe in yourself, believe in your strength and in your dreams, cause you can pave the way to your happiness, you have the key to the life you always wanted to live. Try not to throw this key away and cherish the thought of living one day free from all the problems. As for meeting people, I told you before. You have to get out to meet people, as people won't come to you. You need to socialize with other people, but as you don't go out or to work, you don't have a chance to meet any. When you get the anxiety problems under control, you can go out and meet nice people and become friends with them and talk about everything. One step after the other and you can achieve what you like and want
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 02:37 AM   #492
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Hell Mimi, how are you?

Hope you're well and don't get tortured by your boss much

I miss to see new movies with Gong Li and Ziyi Zhang

Take care
still struggling with the belly pain and visit toilet frequently problem, managed to get an appointment with my doctor next Thursday, but tomorrow i gonna treat my mum, my sister and her daugther for a big buffet to celebrate the paid off of my mortgage and Sunday, gonna meet tour mates in Balkan Islands in a dim sum gathering, not sure whether I can eat that much

my boss is behaving not too bad these days

Well, they are getting older, and may not be able to get so many new roles

good news is that i read that yoru Roger is playing quite well at the us open, may be he can win it?

do you like Catherine Zeda Jones? I think she is more pretty than Gong and Zi Zi

thanks, you take care too

Last edited by Miranda : Aug 30th, 2013 at 02:44 AM.
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 02:53 AM   #493
country flag Miranda

Jeremie

I think you are just unlucky with friends, just like some people that is unlucky with health or lovers. You know I live far away from you and it is really not easy, but if someday i can find a chance, I will pay you a visit. May be we can have a Selestials meeting with you, Oizo, gala and me

but first i think you should start doing some exercises and quit the alcohol a bit

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 02:55 AM   #494
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Salut Jeremie, I am happy that you didn't do anything stupid And if you invite Gala, Mimi or me or any of the friends here from the internet to you, why do you think we wouldn't want to come to visit you? Fact is though, we here on the internet are "just" internet friends, we don't visit each other or meet at the cinema or at the pub because we all live far from another. If we would all live close, it would be easier. Didn't you just have a beautiful girl from Mexico as guest? So why wouldn't people visit you? The problem is we also have to work and need to earn our money, so you have to undestand that our time is limited, but that doesn't mean we wouldn't want to visit you. I hope you understand that.

What I think would do you good, would be if you would have a pet, either a cat or a dog to cheer you up a bit. It's proven that people who have pets are a lot more happier than those who don't. Could you consider that? I for one would love to have a pet, but living in a flat doesn't allow me that. You should try again to contact the therapist for your anxiety and alcohol problems. I think there is for sure some pills which you can take to have the anxiety under control, at least to have one worry less. As for the other, you have to stick to what your doctor says, I mean you know you can't solve everything in a day, but with pacience, so believe in yourself, believe in your strength and in your dreams, cause you can pave the way to your happiness, you have the key to the life you always wanted to live. Try not to throw this key away and cherish the thought of living one day free from all the problems. As for meeting people, I told you before. You have to get out to meet people, as people won't come to you. You need to socialize with other people, but as you don't go out or to work, you don't have a chance to meet any. When you get the anxiety problems under control, you can go out and meet nice people and become friends with them and talk about everything. One step after the other and you can achieve what you like and want
another wise post

Jeremie: see how kind Oizo is to you, writing this post full of wise advice took him a lot of time, please follow his advice as much as possible. Also, isn't you got a golden retriever? Take her for some walk in some pet parks, may be you gonna meet some new friends?

Last edited by Miranda : Aug 30th, 2013 at 03:03 AM.
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 03:01 AM   #495
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Since that girl of Mexico is gone I'm heartbroken knowing her now so far away and with my current condition : I would not be able to visit her in her country I pray to GOD she'll get her paper for her French university soon so she can come back ASAP to Europe ! And for your information, that was for the 1st time in my life a girl kept her promises about visiting me but unfortunately it was too short : 1 day only ! Every time I see her on my facebook list her name appearing : I feel a heartache coming : it's horrible. She's not my girlfriend at all : I just like her a lot ! I hope she knows it

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote