Sorana -- Road to the USO 2013! - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #451
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorana -- Road to the USO 2013!

You'd actually think things changed in her mind after the last weeks, but no.

Guys, you were totally right.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #452
country flag degady64

degady64 is an unknown quantity at this point

She lose
degady64 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #453
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN View Post
I only watched the first set, I can't bare to watch this brainless performance any longer. You're doing great Sorana just hit the ball as hard as you can , you'll certainly win with this strategy.
You are a smart one, my friend

Congrats to Nara for her first top 30 win & for reaching the 3rd round at the US Open with minimum effort.
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #454
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just speechless about so much stubbornness, sorry, but that was plain emberrassing.
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #455
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

She can't even defeat a top 300 player without her coaches I don't get it, she seems to be a smart girl of court , how can she be so retarded during a match??
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #456

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly think her intelligence is overestimated
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #457
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

No words.
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #458
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
She can't even defeat a top 300 player without her coaches I don't get it, she seems to be a smart girl of court , how can she be so retarded during a match??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
I honestly think her intelligence is overestimated
We shouldn't mix humanistic or scientific intelligence with intelligence for the game here.

There are dozens of soccer players out there, technically versatile in their sport, but not really smart by any means.

I would even go as far and say that people with more brains are more prone to become headcases because of overthinking than someone who is just living in the moment.

From my personal experience I can say that it's often unexplainable to say what just has happened even for the players itself. Stuff like that happens when emotion are envolved: unneccessary fouls and insults in a soccer match, melt downs in tennis and fans out there can just facepalm about so much stupidity, but in fact those are all panic actions, reactions to pressure and anger.
Pretty sure Sorana was just being mentally absent in that second set and won't check what she was doing out there before she goes to bed this evening.

This is no excuse, but a way for me to understand those mental blackouts.

Thus said, that tankjob in the second set would make Fognini proud.
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #459
country flag pandacris

pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice

We're here on Sori's Soirée ( "For fans of Sorana Cirstea") thread, I thought...
Don't be so judgemental ! ... We all have days and days...
pandacris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #460
country flag degady64

degady64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorana play again now, at double with Wickmayer against fav 8 Barty & Dellacqua, 3-0 in 1-st
degady64 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #461
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandacris View Post
We're here on Sori's Soirée ( "For fans of Sorana Cirstea") thread, I thought...
Don't be so judgemental ! ... We all have days and days...
Did you see her game? If that spectacle didn't frustrate you ...
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #462
country flag pandacris

pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice

Quote:
Did you see her game? If that spectacle didn't frustrate you ...
I did...and i can live with, though
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #463
country flag ALIEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandacris View Post
I did...and i can live with, though
I lived with it too, for the past 3 years!!! And I'm seeing the same thing over and over again. I don't think she is ever going to change.
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #464

This was just an ordinary Sorana day. Toronto was a mistake that shall never be repeated.
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #465
country flag pandacris

Quote:
I lived with it too, for the past 3 years!!! And I'm seeing the same thing over and over again. I don't think she is ever going to change.
What about Toronto ? (except the final match, of course )
And...where else can you find such a beautiful smile ?