Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #1501
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Do we?
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #1502
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

This feels like 2008-2009 all over again . I really think she'll be back in time for the start of 2014 season (please play Istanbul ). I won't start panicking until then
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #1503
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, I guess I was underestimating it, but knowing Maria I genuinely think she might do something silly, and actually come back maybe sooner rather than later.

Don't you all remember how much she said she HATED not being able to play? I think she will maybe come back for Istanbul and use that as her tester tournament. lets be real, unless she's having surgery (which I highly doubt) then she'll probably be practising then anyways, and it's 3 guaranteed matches
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #1504
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

If Ogi (a normal fan) can do such extensive research on shoulder bursitis and concluded that surgery and ample rest are most ideal for Martha, I can't imagine her millions, medical team and most importantly, her previous shoulder nightmare experience will allow her to come back to competition prematurely.

But then she played Wimbledon with a bad shoulder already so I hope bitch knows better this time
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #1505
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Do we?
Well, kinda http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/d...nn/500284.html
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #1506
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
If Ogi (a normal fan) can do such extensive research on shoulder bursitis and concluded that surgery and ample rest are most ideal for Martha, I can't imagine her millions, medical team and most importantly, her previous shoulder nightmare experience will allow her to come back to competition prematurely.

But then she played Wimbledon with a bad shoulder already so I hope bitch knows better this time
But back in 2008, she had all of that and result was misleading diagnosis and surgery after all. Though now she and her team should know her shoulder like the back of the hand.
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #1507

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

She must be confident of being back by Miami then
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #1508
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

They might need to cancel that thing, or change it to a different tournament. No way can they be sure that she'll be able to play Miami this far in advance.
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #1509
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, so I had a talk with my supervisor on my goals at work and how I'm gonna achieve them, a standard HR bullshit at my corporation. And then she asked me: how are you going to satisfy your supervirsors?

How was I supposed to answer this? Needless to say, the woman is VERY fat and 10 years older than me

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #1510
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

#bai
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #1511
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Martha's social channel is getting so good. I love her banter with Max
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #1512
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Ikr that episode
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #1513
country flag Asanty

My curiosity for this WTA USO is dying, Bouchard, take the 2nd!
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #1514
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Bye bye, Errani. Somewhat fitting closure to her being the 4th seed Genie, take it to the third gurl please

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #1515

I love it when my pre-tournament predictions come off, I feel so validated