On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 331 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 9th, 2013, 11:24 PM   #4951
country flag ozza
Senior Member
 
ozza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,563
ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNaNa View Post
THIS. I was screaming Caro at the tv too. I always love it when the tennis questions come up.
What about the person who said Greg Rusedski .
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Aug 9th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #4952
country flag Jack.
Senior Member
 
Jack.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dublin
Posts: 5,926
Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen



Not everyone is as knowledgeable as us.
__________________
Resident fan of the ever slumping Karolina Wozniacki.



Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 04:44 AM   #4953
country flag Trey
Senior Member
 
Trey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,754
Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Ozza, you're one of the only ones I can count on for intelligent, deductive reasoning. Since I've unsuscribed to the main thread and have no plans on slumming over there, could you kindly give me an update on Caro's coaching situation? Thanks in advance
Lol You didn't have too Unsuscribed the main thread because of our little argument if that was the case, I didn't know nothing about Sven and wat he does if it true I was just saying she seem to true him and enjoy training with him and we all know how hard it is for caro too true someone other then her father, But I over all that now old news if you wanna post in the main thread or if that the reason you stop you didn't have too it was over tennis after all lol
__________________
Serena Williams (XVII) | Venus Williams (VII) | Vika Azarenka (II) | Kvitová (II) | Li Na (II) | Ivanovic (I)

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #4954
country flag bruce goose
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,665
bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Lol You didn't have too Unsuscribed the main thread because of our little argument if that was the case, I didn't know nothing about Sven and wat he does if it true I was just saying she seem to true him and enjoy training with him and we all know how hard it is for caro too true someone other then her father, But I over all that now old news if you wanna post in the main thread or if that the reason you stop you didn't have too it was over tennis after all lol
Well, Trey, we need to look in the mirror sometimes and be honest with ourselves. I'm not an angry person deep down inside but I was acting like one b/c of frustration with the WTA. Not that I'm a racing or boxing fan; however, THOSe performers put their lives on the line, to an extent, and there are sports like ice hockey and rugby football(NFL) where players pay a huge physical sacrifice. When you compare them to WTA players who either completely fake or heavily exaggerate minor injuries...and also cheat the fans by tanking matches...it leaves me disgusted with many of the tenistas and even MORE so with the so-called WTA leadership who spoils,enables and encourages the pathetic, wannabe cover girls in their fraudulence. Unfortunately, there aren't many blue-collar tennis fans who value work ethic, so I don't think that there will ever be much pressure on the WTA to change, and things are getting even worse under the Allaster regime.

Ultimately, Trey, we need to separate ourselves from the SOURCE of our anger sometimes, and that's what I've chosen to do.I'll still support Caroline, but you're almost surely not gonna see me any more than you have recently....Good luck to the Saints,btw
__________________
Propaganda Director for the Olympic Slam Queen aboard SS Dementieva

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #4955
country flag Trey
Senior Member
 
Trey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,754
Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Okay that understandable I think that one reason Y I don't always go to GM because of all the drama that there but I understand your decision I just wanna make sure it wasn't fully cause me & thank for the luck on the Saints we got out coach back
__________________
Serena Williams (XVII) | Venus Williams (VII) | Vika Azarenka (II) | Kvitová (II) | Li Na (II) | Ivanovic (I)

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 06:27 AM   #4956
country flag Protoss
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 33,746
Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

This is probably an odd request but I was wondering if someone could see if they can copy and paste the US Open's match stats tables into a text document. I've been able to do this for the other slams. I've tried 3 different browsers but the table still won't appear right in a text document. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks.

I'm referring to the table with the winners & unforced errors like on this page:
http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/s...y8/2133ms.html
__________________
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #4957
country flag Burisleif
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,200
Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
This is probably an odd request but I was wondering if someone could see if they can copy and paste the US Open's match stats tables into a text document. I've been able to do this for the other slams. I've tried 3 different browsers but the table still won't appear right in a text document. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks.

I'm referring to the table with the winners & unforced errors like on this page:
http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/s...y8/2133ms.html
Works for me on OSX/Safari if you print (Save as PDF) and cut and paste the table from there.
__________________
"In time we hate that which we often fear." WS
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.” Plato
Burisleif is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 05:15 AM   #4958
country flag DownInAHole
Senior Member
 
DownInAHole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8,182
DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Does anyone else find it amusing how Darren Cahill pronounces certain names? Ana Ivanovic is Aner and Serena Williams becomes Serener.
__________________
Don't get on the scale if U ain't got the weight
It's more hard to love than it is to hate


Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #4959
country flag Burisleif
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,200
Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Does anyone else find it amusing how Darren Cahill pronounces certain names? Ana Ivanovic is Aner and Serena Williams becomes Serener.
And if we follow Australian convention Caroline becomes Caro...
__________________
"In time we hate that which we often fear." WS
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.” Plato
Burisleif is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 01:22 PM   #4960
country flag bruce goose
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,665
bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
And if we follow Australian convention Caroline becomes Caro...
Haven't been to Australia, but I've heard that they like using disconnected rhyming patterns, such as, "Am 'eaded ta da curt ta see da ol' Caro-n-Tarot"...perhaps that habit has waned over time, though(??)
__________________
Propaganda Director for the Olympic Slam Queen aboard SS Dementieva

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #4961
country flag bruce goose
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,665
bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Should post this in the main thread, but I might forget to unsuscribe again...and then I'll come back home and see 5 or 6 posts in my email inbox from the Pull-string Doll crowd(i.e., 80% of the Caro forum), regurgitating the same posts they've made 200 times before: Caro still hasn't made enough significant strides to reach the top; she wasted too much time with Rory; she's not mentally strong enough to beat the top players; time is passing her by because there are lots of young, up-and-coming players.....blah, blah, blah, ad nauseum...and then the hypocrites bitch and whine at ME for occasionally putting down other players. More abysmal logic that results from the humanist education apocalypse

We only have about 40 more posts to close this thread, after which The Collective may start their own new one or just do away with off topic altogether. Would like to congratulate Caroline, though. Yeah, it's not a Premier, but Caro at least beat a Slam finalist en route to winning a reasonably-credible International title, and now she heads to Istanbul. If I understand the Istanbul vis-a-vis Sofia rules correctly, Caro would be ineligible for Sofia if one of the top 8 withdrew NOW and, thus, placed Caro in the MD for Istanbul. However, if she merely fills in for someone AFTER the matches have already begun, then she may play the MM YEC...though why WOULD she, really?

To be fair, Sofia is a bit more credible than Bali was, where it appeared that they customized the event for a certain player who's virtually incapable of winning more than 3 matches in a row, no matter how easy the draw is. To me, an 8-player, single-elimination field is more of an exhibition than a tournament, and bringing back the RR format has earned Sofia more respect than the Bali joke deserved.

In NFL news, I don't like Denver's chances of going undefeated; their defense is too shaky for that. It would be the shock of the century if KC went 16-0. From the other side, Jacksonville has played with a lot of heart recently, so I think that they'll find a way to pull out at least one win. It's virtually impossible to go 0-16, and what allowed the Lions(can't recall if it was 2007 or '09) to do that was the fact that they tended to quit whenever they fell behind....plus they were terribly coached and had poor discipline. None of the other current winless teams are nearly pitiful enough to finish 0-16........Oh, and have a nice week, everyone
__________________
Propaganda Director for the Olympic Slam Queen aboard SS Dementieva

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #4962
country flag njcbe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 258
njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Should post this in the main thread, but I might forget to unsuscribe again...and then I'll come back home and see 5 or 6 posts in my email inbox from the Pull-string Doll crowd(i.e., 80% of the Caro forum), regurgitating the same posts they've made 200 times before: Caro still hasn't made enough significant strides to reach the top; she wasted too much time with Rory; she's not mentally strong enough to beat the top players; time is passing her by because there are lots of young, up-and-coming players.....blah, blah, blah, ad nauseum...and then the hypocrites bitch and whine at ME for occasionally putting down other players. More abysmal logic that results from the humanist education apocalypse

We only have about 40 more posts to close this thread, after which The Collective may start their own new one or just do away with off topic altogether. Would like to congratulate Caroline, though. Yeah, it's not a Premier, but Caro at least beat a Slam finalist en route to winning a reasonably-credible International title, and now she heads to Istanbul. If I understand the Istanbul vis-a-vis Sofia rules correctly, Caro would be ineligible for Sofia if one of the top 8 withdrew NOW and, thus, placed Caro in the MD for Istanbul. However, if she merely fills in for someone AFTER the matches have already begun, then she may play the MM YEC...though why WOULD she, really?

To be fair, Sofia is a bit more credible than Bali was, where it appeared that they customized the event for a certain player who's virtually incapable of winning more than 3 matches in a row, no matter how easy the draw is. To me, an 8-player, single-elimination field is more of an exhibition than a tournament, and bringing back the RR format has earned Sofia more respect than the Bali joke deserved.

In NFL news, I don't like Denver's chances of going undefeated; their defense is too shaky for that. It would be the shock of the century if KC went 16-0. From the other side, Jacksonville has played with a lot of heart recently, so I think that they'll find a way to pull out at least one win. It's virtually impossible to go 0-16, and what allowed the Lions(can't recall if it was 2007 or '09) to do that was the fact that they tended to quit whenever they fell behind....plus they were terribly coached and had poor discipline. None of the other current winless teams are nearly pitiful enough to finish 0-16........Oh, and have a nice week, everyone
God, you're not kidding with the reoccurring posts. I haven't posted recently cuz it's like what else do I have to say about Caro? Everything that can possibly have been said has been said... 10 times over .

About the NFL: I agree with you about Denver. Their defense isn't that good. I wouldn't even be surprised if Indy beat them tonight. However, I disagree about Jax. They're pathetic! They can't score more than 10 points a game and their defense isn't that great either. If anyone can go 0-16, it's Jax.

About Caro, any wild and crazy guesses about who her new coach will be (if any)? If I had to take a shot in the dark, I would say Michael Mortensen.
njcbe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 03:23 AM   #4963
country flag bruce goose
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,665
bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by njcbe View Post
God, you're not kidding with the reoccurring posts. I haven't posted recently cuz it's like what else do I have to say about Caro? Everything that can possibly have been said has been said... 10 times over .

About the NFL: I agree with you about Denver. Their defense isn't that good. I wouldn't even be surprised if Indy beat them tonight. However, I disagree about Jax. They're pathetic! They can't score more than 10 points a game and their defense isn't that great either. If anyone can go 0-16, it's Jax.

About Caro, any wild and crazy guesses about who her new coach will be (if any)? If I had to take a shot in the dark, I would say Michael Mortensen.
Mortensen wouldn't be a bad selection, IMO, but it should at least be a person with a decent track record--someone who could give Caroline wise input on how to strike the balance between aggression and her defensive tactics. I appreciate all that Piotr has done, and that includes his formative role in Caroline's development as a human being...yet it appears that he's taken her as far as he's capable.

As for the Jaguars, it wouldn't totally shock me if they went winless, but it WOULD surprise me just a bit. You're right that they suck abundantly, however it takes more than suckiness to go winless. I've seen some abysmal teams that managed to eke out one or more games at season's end when they faced opponents who were playing out the string, with little motivation......while the winless team played with passion to avoid the stigma of finishing 0-16. I've seen that in more than a half dozen cases. Like I posted earlier, that Lions team was "special" because they had very few mature vets who played with professional pride. When they fell behind in games, they usually quit.

The Jags are at least trying...just without much skill. I haven't checked their schedule, but they'll probably meet someone who's mailing it in at season's end...someone who'll allow them the "dignity" of being 1-15. I won't throw it in your face if they win a game, though I'll tip my hat to you if your prediction comes true
__________________
Propaganda Director for the Olympic Slam Queen aboard SS Dementieva

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #4964
country flag bruce goose
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,665
bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

At the risk of sounding gratuitous, the WTA website continues to prove how little respect the dykey Allaster has for tennis fans. The maintenance and editing is so amateurish that you truly wouldn't do any worse if you had a bunch of computer-savvy adolescents running the site

They informed us that Dinah Pfizenmaier was advancing to face Yanina Wickmayer in the Taipei SFs...and that same glaring mistake just remained there(probably STILL is) because Allaster assumes that the hardcore fans will watch no matter what...and doesn't give a rat's ass about earning the respect of working-class, casual fans as long as the revenue keeps flowing from the usual sources. For those who didn't follow the Taipei tourney, it was Alison Van Uytvanck, NOT Wicky, whom Pfizenmaier advanced to face.

Wickmayer, Van Uytvanck, Clijsters, Appelmans, Van Roost...it was some Belgian chick, so who cares what the name was, right?
__________________
Propaganda Director for the Olympic Slam Queen aboard SS Dementieva

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #4965
country flag bruce goose
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,665
bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Though I'll be pleased if Caroline gives an experienced coach a try, it will look bad if she quickly quits on someone like Mortensen or Hogstedt who, from what I've heard, don't have disagreeable personalities as Sanchez often does. It's well known that Caro isn't a shrew--quite the opposite--yet she'll be perceived as embarrassingly dependent on her daddy if she gives up on a proven coach after only a cup of coffee with him
__________________
Propaganda Director for the Olympic Slam Queen aboard SS Dementieva

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios