Advertising redirecting out of forum - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #16
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advertising redirecting out of forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Well, I was wrong:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=693 - Sharapova's name
And http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...557297&page=47 - the three first posts on that page, they have the line with thread title linked (Sharapova's name).
Yes, I still have it as well.

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #17
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

same with FORZA

all VigLink
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #18
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

It's still on every page -_-

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 03:35 PM   #19
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

I just had 3 or 4 in a row, can this please be fixed?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #20
country flag Steve
Webmaster

Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future

Hi guys, thank you for the reports and we are looking into it for you. We can't seem to replicate the issue so if you can please provide the following information if you having this problem:

- The browser and version you are using?
- The exact URL/link of where it's re-directing you

In regards, to the words becoming links, you shouldn't been seeing any at all especially if you're logged in. GoofyDuck, are you still having this issue?

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
CG - Community Support
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #21
country flag Yonexforever

Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of Yonexforever has much to be proud of

Is it me or has there been a HUGE uptick in ADS on both Mens and Womens forums?
Even the pics memebers post have ads. I just logged into Mens forum and there is some GINORMOUS Regrigerator blockign the top of the page and no way to close it apparently. I tried re-loading the page to no avail. I know ads generate revenue but this is goign waaaay overboard.
Yonexforever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 12:41 AM   #22
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Hi guys, thank you for the reports and we are looking into it for you. We can't seem to replicate the issue so if you can please provide the following information if you having this problem:

- The browser and version you are using?
- The exact URL/link of where it's re-directing you

In regards, to the words becoming links, you shouldn't been seeing any at all especially if you're logged in. GoofyDuck, are you still having this issue?

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
CG - Community Support
i'm logged in and the word "words" in your post appears as a hyperlink
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 08:12 AM   #23
country flag GSMPrzysiezny

GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of

I'm seeing Infolinks hyperlinks on my phone when not logged in. Only on MTF and TF, nowhere else. I actually managed to opt out on MTF, but you have to opt out from every single site separately and it doesn't allow me to do it on TF for some reason.

EDIT: opting out finally worked on tf as well.

Last edited by GSMPrzysiezny : Aug 28th, 2013 at 08:23 AM.
GSMPrzysiezny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #24
country flag Steve
Webmaster

Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonexforever View Post
Is it me or has there been a HUGE uptick in ADS on both Mens and Womens forums?
Even the pics memebers post have ads. I just logged into Mens forum and there is some GINORMOUS Regrigerator blockign the top of the page and no way to close it apparently. I tried re-loading the page to no avail. I know ads generate revenue but this is goign waaaay overboard.
Hi there, there has been no extra ads added on the site at all. Whenever you get the chance please check you browser settings and try clearing your cache and cookies, log out and re-start your computer. Please let me know if that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladny View Post
I'm seeing Infolinks hyperlinks on my phone when not logged in. Only on MTF and TF, nowhere else. I actually managed to opt out on MTF, but you have to opt out from every single site separately and it doesn't allow me to do it on TF for some reason.

EDIT: opting out finally worked on tf as well.
Thanks for the update ladny.

Regards,
CG - Community Support
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #25
country flag duhcity
yaaaas jaja u play soooo good

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

Every once and a while I get sidebar ads (on premium) and the in-post links. It's not something that happens often though.

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #26
country flag Steve
Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony. View Post
Every once and a while I get sidebar ads (on premium) and the in-post links. It's not something that happens often though.

Are you sure you are logged in to the forum when this happens? You shouldn't see any of these ads while logged into the forum.
- dm, community support
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 06:43 AM   #27
country flag duhcity
yaaaas jaja u play soooo good

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

ex:
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2013-09-28 at 1.42.52 AM.png (83.0 KB, 5 views)

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote