Alexandra Cadantu - Page 98 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 06:13 PM   #1456
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

I'd love to see a Cirstea - Cadantu match.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 12:34 AM   #1457
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
It depends on the qualifier she'll get,
Definitely depends on the qualifier.

GL to her to get her first MD win here!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #1458
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

And the qualifier she'll meet is Kurumi Nara.

I think Alex will be the favorite to win this one
Old Aug 25th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #1459
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
And the qualifier she'll meet is Kurumi Nara.

I think Alex will be the favorite to win this one
Not according to bookies
She is at 2,40. Is she injured? I don't get why she isn't the fave
Against that scrub
Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #1460

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Me neither. I still think she has a great chance for making the second round.
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #1461
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

from 2-1 and serving to 2-5
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #1462
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

from 2-0 and no points lost, to 2-5 get your shit together gurl

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #1463
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
from 2-0 and no points lost, to 2-5 get your shit together gurl
OK This!
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #1464

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
Not according to bookies
She is at 2,40. Is she injured? I don't get why she isn't the fave
Against that scrub
Well, the bookies have been right so far.

5 games in a roll for Nara who leads now 5-2
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 08:51 PM   #1465
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #1466
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Double
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #1467

Why did she even bothered to cross the ocean?

At least Begu had some points to defend, but this wasn't the case here.
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #1468
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Yup . Goodbye Cadantu
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #1469

26 26

The Dutchess of the Hopelesslands.
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #1470
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote