Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD) - Page 93 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 06:13 PM   #1381
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 08:00 AM   #1382
country flag mrudka

mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all

Vika Stops by Harlem for Tennis Clinic
mrudka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 05:58 PM   #1383
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

"It´s My Time" Vika US Open 2013

Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 08:27 PM   #1384
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

WTA ‏@WTA
.@BillieJeanKing, @Vika7, #WTA CEO Stacey Allaster & @USTA pres David Haggerty lighting the @EmpireStateBld... https://vine.co/v/heO1ZBZZFvq
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 04:43 PM   #1385
country flag Natural Joe

Old Aug 24th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #1386
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Lights Empire State Building to Celebrate WTA 40 LOVE

Vika Azarenka's part starts 07:35 with Billie Jean King's introduction.
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #1387
country flag Exordes

Victoria Azarenka for Citizen Watches - Videofashion

Old Aug 25th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #1388
country flag Exordes

WTA Live from New York featuring Victoria Azarenka, Billie Jean King, Samantha Stosur, Ana Ivanovic & Serena Williams.
(in the order of appearance)

Old Aug 25th, 2013, 02:32 AM   #1389
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post
WTA Live from New York featuring Victoria Azarenka, Billie Jean King, Samantha Stosur, Ana Ivanovic & Serena Williams.
(in the order of appearance)

She looks really confident. Not to worry Redfoo, but Vika seems to have a soft spot for Nadal. Always mentioning him when she is asked about who is the favorite player.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #1390
country flag altheoaf

altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light

It's good to see the WTA using Vika in so many promotional activities and she is handling them well- her speech at the Empire State Building with Billie Jean was great.
altheoaf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #1391
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
She looks really confident. Not to worry Redfoo, but Vika seems to have a soft spot for Nadal. Always mentioning him when she is asked about who is the favorite player.

yes she looked super relaxed off the court. i love nadal off the ATP list because of his relentless on every point, such a fighter. and coincidently that's why i love about vika too. think they will make a very good tennis pair to promote tennis.
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #1392
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

US Open 2013
Pre-Event PC
(scroll down for Vikas interview)

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/interact...category=press
VIK! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #1393
country flag Exordes

Victoria Azarenka vs Dinah Pfizenmaier - US Open 2013 R1 Match (Highlights)

Vika Azarenka Interview After US Open 2013 R1 Match

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #1394
country flag Natural Joe

Rainy New York lunch with @vichka35 and @santacruzdave

http://instagram.com/p/dkIpqXDKKC/

'Traffic Time" in New York

Citizen Scavenger Hunt

Last edited by Natural Joe : Aug 28th, 2013 at 07:49 PM.
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #1395
country flag mrudka

mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all

Citizen Watch Company and Harlem Junior Tennis & Education Program Clinic
mrudka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote