Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 153 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 08:12 PM   #2281
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

US Open R1: vs Zakopalova (who has a 0-9 record in US Open )
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 08:39 PM   #2282
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARA-GOAT View Post
US Open R1: vs Zakopalova (who has a 0-9 record in US Open )
Maybe she will get her first win against Su-Wei

To be honest the quarter she is in is one of the easiest
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #2283
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all

Hsieh said she will finish her season this year at Osaka
so after Guangzhou she will play Tokyo, Beijing and Osaka
I wonder if they need to play Moscow for YEC would she enter single as well
JeffreyGOLU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #2284
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyGOLU View Post
Hsieh said she will finish her season this year at Osaka
so after Guangzhou she will play Tokyo, Beijing and Osaka
I wonder if they need to play Moscow for YEC would she enter single as well
Well technically you don't need to sign up early for doubles so if they really need that tournament they can just play. Plus the ranking system is different this year for the race so it's not like points all rack up to threaten positions.
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #2285
country flag ralflichter

ralflichter is an unknown quantity at this point

The best!
ralflichter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 09:52 AM   #2286
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Last year fall her form was best imo, I hope she can get some of that form back.

No stupid UE's but doing all the right things, playing in the open court and constructing points so well...

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #2287
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Good luck.... (won't be able to watch/follow the match ).
taloki is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #2288
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taloki View Post
Good luck.... (won't be able to watch/follow the match ).
She's 2-3* down now

hope she wins so much

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #2289
country flag GoofyDuck

*5-3

please get that first set in

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #2290
country flag GoofyDuck

6-3!

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #2291
country flag GoofyDuck

6-3 3-1*

Keep holding your serve and you won this match! (I know this is a lot to ask)

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #2292
country flag GoofyDuck

6-3 5-3*

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #2293
country flag GoofyDuck

Great to see her win !

6-3 6-3

Against Giorgi next!

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 07:36 PM   #2294
coolfish1103

Great chance but not putting high hopes
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #2295
country flag GoofyDuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
Great chance but not putting high hopes
Giorgi really blasts the ball, she'll be on Su-Wei's serve.

It will be a case of surviving I think, like Duan/Wozniacki

Moving her around and drawing UE's would be the way to go!