Kurumi Nara - Japan's New Star - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 4th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #436
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation
Re: Kurumi Nara - Japan's New Star

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 10:00 AM   #437
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

Us Open quali:

Nara d. Irigoyen 61 76(9)

now vs Piter..good luck

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:01 PM   #438
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Kurumi.

In her current form she really ought to qualify...

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu

Last edited by -sugi- : Aug 22nd, 2013 at 12:12 PM.
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 10:26 PM   #439
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Kurumi beat Piter in the second round, 6-3 7-6(4)

Another solid win for Kurumi. Keep it up!

Kania or Mayr in round three.

Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 06:02 PM   #440
country flag -sugi-

Kurumi def. Mayr-Achleitner 7-5 6-4

This is the first GS main draw since Wimbledon 2010 where she reached the second round. It's great that Kurumi is consistently winning matches and finding some form she had back in 2010 before her injury. I'm hoping for a kind placing now.

Old Aug 24th, 2013, 08:45 AM   #441
country flag -sugi-

Round 1 against Cadantu - a winnable one.

Old Aug 25th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #442

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

come on Kurumi

Cadantu never wins in GS good luck

Old Aug 26th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #443
country flag -sugi-

Kurumi won 6-2 6-2

She must be thrilled. Next is Cirstea who will be certainly a tough challenge, but I hope Kurumi can make a good account of herself.

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #444

good luck little Kurumi

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #445
country flag -sugi-

Wonderful pictures, thank you.

Kurumi is comfortably ranked in the top 100 now as well. Very well earnt and deserved, I was worried a few years ago that she wouldn't make it.

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #446
country flag -sugi-

Kurumi beat Cirstea 7-5 6-1

After she lost a 3-0 lead in the first set, I stopped watching. Without a doubt the win of Kurumi's career.

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #447

I watched the whole thing and Kurumi has great potential just fantastic

so happy for her

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 05:23 AM   #448
country flag jalusbrian

jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold

Mighty mouse is now the sole surviging japanese player : not bad for one ranked outside top 100! Shes a quieter version of Putivtseva, moving very quickly around the court, and outmanourverjung bigger fancied opponents.
taking out worldNumber 19 is quite a coup

she can say to her opponents as they exit the stage: Sayo-Nara!
jalusbrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #449
country flag Pebbles

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

So glad to see this wonderful run of form lately from Kurumi Hopefully she'll do well against JJ.
Pebbles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #450
country flag -sugi-

Jankovic won 6-4 7-6(5)

Did anyone see the match? It sounds like Kurumi gave a great account of herself, which is good to hear.

I hope she can take this form onwards into the autumn events.