Iveta Benesova cheering thread! vol2 - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 12:32 AM   #286
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iveta Benesova cheering thread! vol2

cant lose daniela iveta and agnes in a year

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2013, 12:09 PM   #287
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Good news!

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....30&postcount=1

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 03:03 AM   #288
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Sweet ! If she's in any way a late-bloomer like her friend Klara, she'll be in MD's of the majors in no time ! Get them practice balls crackin', Ivet !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #289
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon View Post
Sweet ! If she's in any way a late-bloomer like her friend Klara, she'll be in MD's of the majors in no time ! Get them practice balls crackin', Ivet !
I really think she could have got back into the top-30 last year if it wasn't for the shoulder injury. She started the year very well indeed until the shoulder started playing up, which probably affected her confidence too.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old May 7th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #290
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some of you have been asking when I will be back on tour. I hope and wish it will be at the end of the season! I tried to get back already,but was unfortunately too soon and my shoulder wasn't ready.. So I have to be patient. Miss you guys!
we missed you
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #291
country flag Wanderer

Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold

Do you know if Iveta will have locked wta ranking - points?
Wanderer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 06:57 AM   #292
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthSRB View Post
Do you know if Iveta will have locked wta ranking - points?
Special Ranking = Must have been out of competition a minimum of six (6) months
Old May 21st, 2013, 04:54 PM   #293
country flag Wanderer

Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Special Ranking = Must have been out of competition a minimum of six (6) months
She didn't play since last year US Open, so she would have protected ranking for tournaments she is entering?

Thanks for the informations.
Wanderer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 05:16 PM   #294
country flag paulmara

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthSRB View Post
so she would have protected ranking for tournaments she is entering?
I think so
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 09:41 AM   #295
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

http://instagram.com/p/b4Rbeup4Hr/

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #296
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone has any clue about Iveta's schedule? I am starting to wonder if she will ever come back...
She was supposed to return after Wimbledon but she isn't in the entry list of any tournament... and I don't think she would come back this year for the Asian swing.

Unfortunately I think she's having fun only following Jurgen on tour.

And this week she posted a picture with him saying she's gonna miss him around. Just guessing... could she be in the early stage of pregnancy so that she can not take flights to follow him? Sooner or later I guess that's what gonna happen.

Miss you, Iveta!
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #297
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

She tweeted this yesterday...

@IvetaBenesova 16h
I have some great news!! But for a while i have to still keep it as a secret #excited

@IvetaBenesova 16h
And no, I'm not pregnant

She also posted a photo on instagram of her in the gym so just maybe she might try and come back?

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 12:28 PM   #298
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute
Signs of relief! lol

Hopefully she's planning a comeback!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 06:39 PM   #299
country flag paulmara

Lindsay Gibbs ‏@linzsports 5h

OMG!! (From Winston.) RT @msjansanders: @linzsports At match Wed. Melzer's wife got thrown out of Court 2 for heated exchange w/Paire
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #300
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Lindsay Gibbs ‏@linzsports 5h

OMG!! (From Winston.) RT @msjansanders: @linzsports At match Wed. Melzer's wife got thrown out of Court 2 for heated exchange w/Paire
Apparently this wasn't true...

Anyway, our girl has entered Auckland with a SR. I guess she'll play Hobart the following week instead of Sydney.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote: