Eva Asderaki - Page 85 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #1261
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Eva Asderaki

Eva deserved that singles final - and I think there will be more to come, London or New York - but I would not rule out Melbourne

By my reckoning she is the youngest ever woman to chair the womens singles final. Might be a hard record to break
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #1262
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujyr View Post
sorry, don't know how to insert the image as a link. won't work whatever i try
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 08:26 PM   #1263
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

http://tennisnews.gr/net-stories/haw...n-eva-asderaki
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 08:41 PM   #1264
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujyr View Post
and the winner is

Old Aug 1st, 2013, 10:54 PM   #1265
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Nice to see her made up and in a dress. Very feminine!
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #1266
country flag paulmara

thanks to Povin

Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 06:31 PM   #1267
country flag paulmara

Thanks to Neal Trousdale

Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 12:28 AM   #1268
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

She did Stosur-Kvitova, Li-Ivanovic, and Errani-A.Radwanska in Toronto
Sharapova-Stephens and Azarenka-Jankovic in Cincinnati
Hantuchova-Riske and Azarenka-Ivanovic at US Open
Azarenka-Errani at YEC

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 03:14 AM   #1269
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka-Dellacqua and Sharapova-Kanepi in Brisbane

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 03:42 AM   #1270
country flag hellas719

Old, but some of Eva's personal photos from Stuttgart 2012:
http://tennisnews.gr/net-stories/haw.../7914-asderaki

I think it's cool that she gets to do a lot of sightseeing at tournaments. She really enjoys her job

Old Jan 6th, 2014, 09:38 AM   #1271
country flag paulmara

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 10:54 AM   #1272
country flag paulmara

thanks to Davodus

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 02:49 AM   #1273
country flag hellas719

http://tennisnews.gr/world-tennis/gr...0-eva-asderaki

Eva didn't say much here, but she said its her tenth consecutive Australian Open

She also said Wimbledon is her favorite GS, but she also likes the US Open because it was her first final and she likes Manhattan. She also said that the Australian Open has the best fans

When she retires she thinks she wants to stay close to tennis but she also might want to do something different

Old Jan 19th, 2014, 02:19 PM   #1274
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Now that Serena is out of the Open, thanks to an inspired Ana Ivanovic I wonder if Eva has a chance of getting the final.

So far I have seen umpiring in Melbourne

Mariana Alves, did Ivanovic v Stosur and Li v Makarova
Leeanne White - not a gold badge holder though
Kadar Nouni, did Bouchard v Dallacqua
Juan Zhang, had Azarenka v Meusberger
Marija Cicak, think she had Ivanovic v Williams, someone please correct me if I am wrong
Alison Hughes

I haven't seen Louise Engzell, and I think Kerrilyn is no longer an umpire.

So what do people think, will Eva get the final
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 03:15 PM   #1275
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Eva gave Nadal a few time violation warnings yesterday
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote