US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune.. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #1
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all
US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune..

Give it all you've got Daniela!
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 05:57 PM   #2
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all
Re: US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune..

1R Sanchez WC from USA..a winnable first round match.
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 10:39 PM   #3
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

100 easy points if she doesn't mess up
Christork17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 11:34 PM   #4
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Oh, come on, just look at these results for this Sanchez girl: http://www.wtatennis.com/players/pla...anchez#results

Daniela if you tank this I swear to God...
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 10:06 AM   #5
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

She should pass round 1 to set up an interesting match against Sam. She never defetead her but their matches have always been quite close. Go Dani, win some needed points!
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 10:13 AM   #6
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all
If she tanks, I will stop being her fan

Michelle Larcher de Brito & Kristen Flipkens

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
ArturJFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 02:49 PM   #7
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

Come On Daniela
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #8
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

Doubles against Errani/Vinci. Ahh.
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #9
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

3rd up on Court 8 today. Don't think that's a streamed court.
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #10
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

It's not! Ill let you know how she played!

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #11
country flag Tipp

On court now, let's do it Daniela! (pleeeeease)
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #12
country flag bengt

bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold

Broken love in the first game. eek.
bengt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #13
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all

Faced more 4BP now, but holds (finally) 2-1

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #14
country flag ohnoitsmchl

ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light

Oh please win Daniela...
ohnoitsmchl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #15
country flag ArturJFC

Much better serve now. 3 aces