Interesting Articles/News about Justine - Page 131 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 02:21 PM   #1951
country flag j-fan

j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of
Re: Interesting Articles/News about Justine

She just can't get over the fact that she was thoroughly and repeatedly outclassed by such a cute and small girl.

Adieu Justine. There'll never be another one like you

j-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 05:13 AM   #1952
country flag explorer

explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of explorer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigam View Post
DAVENPORT is such a caniving little bitch...

It's so Obvious, some players of Ju's generation are onbviously still jealous of her and sort of "ganging up on her"...

Well, it shows their true colours. I just don't think a commentator should be allowed to be tht blatantly personal. I've listened to Lindsay @ Wimbledon. In almost every match she commented on (I'm not kidding) she tried to tarnish Ju's personality. In one match she even said that the medical timeout during AO 2003 was blatant cheating by Ju
Don't think I have listened her cpmmentating. I agree that a commentator shouldn't that baised toward a player. She didn't like Justine when Ju was still playing, so she hasn't changed. But regardless how much she said, Justine has achieved a lot more and was more talented, a player a lot of young players looking up to.
explorer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 05:23 PM   #1953
country flag vejh

vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future

http://www.euractiv.com/video/justin...gn=EurActivRSS

Ju on video discussing unhealthy diet in her country.
vejh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 01:22 AM   #1954
country flag j-fan

j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of

Just happen to come across this.

http://www.tennisworldusa.org/I-like...colo15050.html

Tennis Stories 01 Dec 2013 - 12:49 / by Vishal Gajaria / reads 1979.

Top Romanian female tennis player, Simona Halep, said that she grew up watching Justine Henine play, and that's the reason why she idolizes her.

"Id love to play against Justine Henine," she expressed. "We are a similar size and I liked her style because she was playing very aggressively and she moved very well around the court. Ive tried to take a few things from her and apply them to my game.

"Henine was my idol, and also Andrei Pavel from my country, Romania. I also like Roger Federer but hes not my idol!"

The Women's Tennis Association recently crowned Halep as the 'Most Improved Player of the Year,' for winning 6 titles and peaking to her career-high ranking of number 11 in the world.

Adieu Justine. There'll never be another one like you

j-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #1955
country flag vejh

vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future

Go Ju!!!

Go Halep!
vejh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote