Elena Baltacha Cheering Thread - Page 148 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 10:29 AM   #2206
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elena Baltacha Cheering Thread

Bally needs to start playing more she has no points to defend after this and anything will boost her ranking.
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 08:54 PM   #2207
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Bally up 6-3 5-0 against Savchuk before the rains came. Bally looking comfortable in this match. Errors were cut down quite a bit and serve was much cleaner.
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 09:37 PM   #2208
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

6-3 6-0

Happy she didn't lose momentum after the long delay.
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 10:11 PM   #2209
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

You've got to think Bally would have been a solid top 50 player given better health. That's a good win to routine Savchuk. The match between MLDB and Diyas looks finely poised at the moment - all the best for Elena vs the winner.

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 10:24 PM   #2210
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Excellent news. Not too much energy wasted there.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 05:19 AM   #2211
country flag Zenjo

Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold

MLDB in the qualifying round. Her performance level varies so wildly that anything could happen. GL Bally
Zenjo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 05:27 AM   #2212
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Bally I would love her to win but she's already done amazing

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 02:04 PM   #2213
country flag James(Y)

James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all

Yeh sorry thought there was guna be a stream for us in the UK the other day, oh well!!!
Final Q Round , wish we could watch this one too its guna be very feisty I would imagine ahah Bally should love it!
James(Y) is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 05:54 PM   #2214
country flag Mforensic

so far Bally vs MLDB 6-4 5-7...........Bally needs to get that first serve back up and running to grab this 3rd set! You can do it Bally!!!
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 06:36 PM   #2215
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Not going well in the third

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 06:58 PM   #2216
country flag Mforensic

Bally lost 1-6 in the 3rd. Still a good run as she has no points to defend. It's all up in the rankings from here. Just needs to get more matches in.
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 07:01 PM   #2217
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Still good points shame she choked the second set after a great comeback onwards to better things

TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
Old Aug 25th, 2013, 09:50 AM   #2218
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

A bit of a disappointment this but on the upside she gained ranking points and will move back up the rankings with Keothavong now retired Bally is flying the flag for the veterans.
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #2219
country flag Declan

Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of

Does anyone have any idea when Bally will be playing again?
Declan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #2220
country flag flareon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan View Post
Does anyone have any idea when Bally will be playing again?
This I checked all the lists and she is no where she played Wimbledon and then nothing until new haven And us open and has gone again I think she will play indoor British tournies perhaps and then the Aussie?