*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 237 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 05:18 AM   #3541
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
This is like my nightmare draw. All the players I can't handle her playing against. Ajde, Pome, Shanksur...
And it totally is a replay of like all her summer draws.

She better have worked out all the damned kinks in her game.
Ajde troubled her in Carlsbad mostly coz Vika was shitty in that second set, but Vika can handle her easily if she plays her game. Shanksur will not be tolerated and am hoping Vika will give a beat down this time to put that pigeon in place. Real trouble is Pome and I hope some one takes care of her before she meets Vika

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 08:32 AM   #3542
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

going back to the cincy final, i am surprised vika chose to serve when she won the coin toss against serena. i thought she always chooses to return. somehow when she plays serena, she is most calm and steady.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 08:39 AM   #3543
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I really doubt Vika would let Stosur beat her twice and Kvitova can't win a match in straight sets these days and will likely be exhausted if she even gets that far.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 09:48 AM   #3544
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

is vika going to start on day 1 or day 2?
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 12:57 PM   #3545
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Not the easiest draw, that,s for sure and it seems that there might be some tough battles. But i'm pretty sure Vika can handle them well. Hoping for 2 healthy and focused weeks with a lot of amazing and entertaining tennis.
Good luck in NYC, Victoria!
VIK! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 01:20 PM   #3546
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

WTA ‏@WTA
#WTALive from New York! @SerenaWilliams, @Vika7 Azarenka & more. Saturday 3:00pm ET--> http://bit.ly/12vfo9P pic.twitter.com/1M2aEpmeJG
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 04:20 PM   #3547
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
Ajde troubled her in Carlsbad mostly coz Vika was shitty in that second set, but Vika can handle her easily if she plays her game. Shanksur will not be tolerated and am hoping Vika will give a beat down this time to put that pigeon in place. Real trouble is Pome and I hope some one takes care of her before she meets Vika
As we saw in Carlsbad final Vika had a really bad day and she won for instance only 1/12 breakpoints against Sam Stosur who wasn't playing particularly well either. Sometimes Vika seems to win matches with sheer willpower, but hopefully she can maintain her game in the same level that she achieved in Cincinnati final. This year's US Open will be 26th tournament where Vika and Petra will play at the same since their last meeting in October 2011. I am doubtful that Kvitty would survive long enough for a possible Azarenka vs Kvitova match. Luckily a possible rematch against Jelena Jankovic won't happen before the final.

Otherwise I don't want speculate too much, but enjoy the tournament day by day and match after match. The first opponent for Vika: Dinah Pfizenmaier (WTA #99).
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 04:50 PM   #3548
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
going back to the cincy final, i am surprised vika chose to serve when she won the coin toss against serena. i thought she always chooses to return. somehow when she plays serena, she is most calm and steady.
I also think it has something to do with how good Serena can serve some days.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 05:05 PM   #3549
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Really low odds that Vika makes the final, which i think is a bit over optimistic. Ok that she is the bottom half favorite, but according to the odds it is almost a done deal she will make the final.

She played great in the last two sets against Serena, but that was one match. Vika also had injuries all year.

Just trying to say i think it would still be a great achievement if she could go to the end in this tournament. A couple of weeks ago this thread was not so positive at all.

Edit: Perhaps the odds are not saying it is done deal, but you don't even double up your money if you bet on it.
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 12:55 AM   #3550
country flag joshum

I dare to say that her mental game now is bigger than her physical game. No one got through the shittiest performance like her against JJ. A serious unwatchable match for tennis fans.
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 01:25 AM   #3551
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

And it's the mental game whose job is to get the physical game up to where it's supposed to be. I'm confident that after the Cinci F she will hit a rich groove of form. Sometimes it only takes two strong sets.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #3552
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
happy birthday C boo have a wonderful day…bisous

Who could "C" be?

-----

WTA ‏@WTA
Today's #WTALive from New York with @SerenaWilliams, @Vika7 Azarenka & Sam Stosur will be a little late. Stay tuned! #tennis

-----

Vika not playing on Monday: http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/s...l?promo=subnav
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #3553
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Beyond The Baseline ‏@SI_BTBaseline
Victoria Azarenka qualifies for the WTA Championships in Istanbul. #wta

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...y-for-istanbul

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.

Last edited by Natural Joe : Aug 24th, 2013 at 08:20 PM.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #3554
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #3555
country flag garwe

Vika plays on tuesday and thursday (hopefully) it seems. (Works perfectly for when i can watch).

She normally only plays on the biggest courts, but i think it is even more sure this time. With her recent win over Serena, last year result and part of the "Big 2".
Closed Thread