Jaqueline Adina Cristian - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #121
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all
Re: Jaqueline Adina Cristian

This is amazing indeed, thanks for the result Belle de Jour, were you found it btw?
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #122
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumm View Post
This is amazing indeed, thanks for the result Belle de Jour, were you found it btw?
It's on the ITF site now.

Martina Caregaro next. Good luck, Jaq!
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #123

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

50K+H Craiova (ROU), Q-2:

Jaqueline Adina Cristian (ROU) d. Martina Caregaro (ITA) 62 61

Better & better everyday. Another amazing win for Little Jaq! One more to go for the main draw! Go go go!
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #124
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

WOW that is an amazing win again, and the score sugests it was a walk in the park...
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #125

Quote:
WOW that is an amazing win again, and the score sugests it was a walk in the park...
Apparently there has been a mistake on the ITF site and Jaq lost today 2&1

Sorry, guys!
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #126
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #127
country flag scrumm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Apparently there has been a mistake on the ITF site and Jaq lost today 2&1

Sorry, guys!
Are you sure? I had a bet with bet365 on her and they funded me the wins
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 01:09 PM   #128

Quote:
Are you sure? I had a bet with bet365 on her and they funded me the wins
Yes, I am sure now. Unfortunately Jaq lost today
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #129
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes, I am sure now. Unfortunately Jaq lost today
It's OK. She just came back from vacation, right?
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #130

Yeah, she just came back, but I'm pretty sure she wanted to get a couple of wins here

And after yesterday's fantastic match against Bara, I was hoping for more. But she is definitely on the right track, she'll just have to work like she always had and results will come
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 12:56 PM   #131

Jaq is competing in a Grade 2 this week, Budaörs Cup in Hungary.

So far she won her first matches (26 64 61 with Alexa Pirok of Hungary and 75 61 with Georgia Brescia of Italy).

She will play tomorrow in the quaterfinals against Nina Potocnik of Slovenia. Good luck, Jaq!
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 08:43 PM   #132

Jaq won today her quaterfinal match against Nina Potocnik (42 then Potocnik retired).

First seed Anastasiya Komardina in the semifinals. C'mon Jaq, you can do it!
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 09:03 PM   #133
country flag scrumm

Quote:
Jaq won today her quaterfinal match against Nina Potocnik (42 then Potocnik retired).

First seed Anastasiya Komardina in the semifinals. C'mon Jaq, you can do it!
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 01:26 PM   #134

Jaq lost her semifinal match today 0&4

Komardina too strong today.
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #135

Talentum Cup, Hungary (G3):

R32: Jaqueline Adina Cristian (ROU) d. Melanie Stokke (NOR) 62 61
R16: (3)Fanny Stollar (HUN) d. Jaqueline Adina Cristian (ROU) 64 76(9)