Pictures of Sabine - Page 248 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 07:12 AM   #3706
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

http://www.courant.com/sports/tennis...,3472012.story

fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 09:32 AM   #3707
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

New Haven 2013 • Second Round

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 11:48 AM   #3708
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
Distract yourselves.

Weird questions like Sabine touched upon.

But she's still adorable
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 06:41 PM   #3709
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Haha, she can't even pout without being all kinds of adorable.

I LOVE it when she tries to be grumpy!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 02:01 PM   #3710
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

@sabinelisicki
We can always push our self a little more... have you pushed your boundaries? :-) #justdoit #teamnike

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 02:07 PM   #3711
country flag BoomBoomLisicki

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all

I got all excited there thinking she'd actually be in that advert

Wimbledon Ladies Finalist 2013

EugenieBouchard.AnaIvanovic.LauraRobson.KristinaMladenovic.BelindaBencic

NeverStopSmiling
BoomBoomLisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 03:28 PM   #3712
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

^ haha same

But, Jon Jones
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 04:13 PM   #3713
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Gitta love how it says beat Serena #donethat

2013 GG: Petra Kvitova, 2014 RU
2014 GG: Discount Sharapova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 04:14 PM   #3714

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all

The part where it says beat Serena is where I thought Sabine was gonna appear

NeverStopSmiling

Last edited by BoomBoomLisicki : Aug 22nd, 2013 at 04:23 PM.
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 05:25 PM   #3715
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

New Haven press conference. Which is really more of a Wimbledon presser.

sghskhgkj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 06:57 PM   #3716
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
New Haven press conference. Which is really more of a Wimbledon presser.

i don't like that presser.. they literary torture her with loss in wimbly final.. she need to put that behind herself.. and they keep pushing these questions

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 06:36 AM   #3717
country flag thommus

thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light

Nice hair
thommus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 08:20 AM   #3718
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Tim ‏@glendale_ri
Sabine #Lisicki readies for a forehand at the @newhavenopen #wta #nho13 #tennis

Tim ‏@glendale_ri
Sabine #Lisicki sings along to music before her 2nd round match at the @newhavenopen #wta #nho13 #tennis

Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 05:00 PM   #3719

She looks amazing at that press conference but we're gonna have to get used to the endless Wimbledon questions,sadly it's all people will ask her about until Wimbledon 2014

NeverStopSmiling
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #3720
country flag thommus

thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light

Sky Germany puts a lot of pressure on her with a video made @ the Academy!
'the german #1...'

http://www.sky.de/web/cms/de/videos-...001&wkz=wxfsl1

beautiful beach view tho...
thommus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote