Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 95 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 07:42 AM   #1411
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

does she really need a coach now with all the experience she's gathered over the years? I doubt that her technique, which is pretty sound to begin with, needs any serious tinkering. More than anything she needs good conditioning and fitness now, seeing as how she went off the rails in that match against Hyphens. Normal fit Maria NEVER loses a match to those sort of players, especially not when she's 6-2 2-0 up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 08:51 PM   #1412
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think any of the idiots who think it's super witty to refer to Maria as 'Sugarpova' realise that they are giving her brand even more exposure? I mean, seriously people.
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 09:03 PM   #1413
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Do you think any of the idiots who think it's super witty to refer to Maria as 'Sugarpova' realise that they are giving her brand even more exposure? I mean, seriously people.
You must be a very smart lady if you can make even your haters do an excellent job for you without them even realizing it.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 09:40 PM   #1414

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
You must be a very smart lady if you can make even your haters do an excellent job for you without them even realizing it.
Precisely! Maria and Max are laughing their way to the bank.
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 09:54 PM   #1415

I mean, look at this: http://www.google.co.uk/trends/explo...3%2012m&cmpt=q
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:14 AM   #1416
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

It got even more press that it did at launch.
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 08:10 AM   #1417
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh. This seems silly but I think of the Russia GLBT situation and I can't help wondering what Maria thinks about it all. I'd like to think she's above that sort of thing but she's still proudly Russian and I can't help it .

I feel the same wary feeling with all the Russian players now . Then again Ana's from Serbia which is almost as bad. IDK. I know it's silly but I can't help it.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 08:22 AM   #1418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
Ugh. This seems silly but I think of the Russia GLBT situation and I can't help wondering what Maria thinks about it all. I'd like to think she's above that sort of thing but she's still proudly Russian and I can't help it .

I feel the same wary feeling with all the Russian players now . Then again Ana's from Serbia which is almost as bad. IDK. I know it's silly but I can't help it.
One of Maria's closest friends is gay, and she just went to his wedding... I don't think you have to worry on that front.
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 08:29 AM   #1419
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One of Maria's closest friends is gay, and she just went to his wedding... I don't think you have to worry on that front.
Oh I totes forgot about that . Good .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 08:49 AM   #1420
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Where do you guys get all this informations?
Anyway, I believe that Maria is more than fine with glbtq population. Basically she's a gay icon.

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 11:23 AM   #1421
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

I could see Federer going deep at the Open. He looks as healthy as he has in months, and if there's no Nadal in the quarters he could get to the finals. But damn that. I want my Fedal match up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPJnCmhuBYw
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 11:47 AM   #1422
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Fed has had the worst luck this year. He keeps drawing Rafa I just wish her would have gotten Ferrer.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 12:26 PM   #1423
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Fed has had the worst luck this year. He keeps drawing Rafa I just wish her would have gotten Ferrer.
Me too. But you never know. If he gets to the fourth round to play Rafa I'll be John Isner's biggest fan for a day. Give us a 7-6/6-7/7-6/6-7/7-6 Johnny boy.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 12:42 PM   #1424
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

No thanks.

Davydenko's in Rafa's draw and he's the only dude who's played Nadal more than a few times and has a winning record against him. So, put a lil' faith in Davy if you dare. I would prefer a borderline easy win for Nadal, but not an embarrassing loss for Fed, in a Fedal quarters, with the traditional sight of Nadal cuddling/comforting Federer at net.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 12:47 PM   #1425
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Me too. But you never know. If he gets to the fourth round to play Rafa I'll be John Isner's biggest fan for a day. Give us a 7-6/6-7/7-6/6-7/7-6 Johnny boy.
An Isner win over Rafa would be awesome Infact I dont care who does it. Federer beating him would be even better. I would love to see a shot maker win a slam again. Then I just need Juan to take out Novak and someone to beat Andy and it will be a dream come true to me LOL.

Last edited by Andy. : Aug 23rd, 2013 at 12:55 PM.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote