The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 207 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 01:26 PM   #3091
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
I wanna see the shoes.
my fave poster. sorry Svetlio.

probably Rupert Sanderson Elba , but hard to tell.
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 01:34 PM   #3092
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

The bitch is PURRfect It is impossible not to love her. Ok, right after the awful flop is plausible
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 01:35 PM   #3093
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhudan821 View Post
Who has this picture without logo?Please give me. Thx!!!!
I used my photoshop skills
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 01:47 PM   #3094
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Maria is just too gorgeous.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 02:17 PM   #3095
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
my fave poster. sorry Svetlio.

probably Rupert Sanderson Elba , but hard to tell.
Norbert, your ability to reference shoes combined with my ability to reference fashion. WE COULD RULE THE WORLD
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 02:20 PM   #3096
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Now Maria needs to wear a Slam dress in those colors
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 03:19 PM   #3097
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

She is wearing an outfit I like
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 03:59 PM   #3098
country flag airam

airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light

In todays British press there is a report that Maria has applied to have her surname officially changed to SUGARPOVA during the US OPEN to promote the SUGARPOVA brand of sweets(candy to the yanks),I really hope its not true and if it is the us open committee ban her from doing it(again if its true),she surely has enough CANDY in the bank already.
airam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 04:41 PM   #3099
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by airam View Post
In todays British press there is a report that Maria has applied to have her surname officially changed to SUGARPOVA during the US OPEN to promote the SUGARPOVA brand of sweets(candy to the yanks),I really hope its not true and if it is the us open committee ban her from doing it(again if its true),she surely has enough CANDY in the bank already.
don't worry it's not true
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 04:51 PM   #3100
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Grigor with Maria's team jeje

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello

Last edited by Cecig : Aug 21st, 2013 at 04:57 PM.
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 04:59 PM   #3101
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
I used my photoshop skills
Thanks, Your PTS skill is great
And do you know when is that picture taken? for what event or sponsors (maybe canon?)
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 05:05 PM   #3102
country flag Asanty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux Squall View Post
Thanks, Your PTS skill is great
And do you know when is that picture taken? for what event or sponsors (maybe canon?)
Thanks, I don't know when, but it is recent for sure.
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 05:10 PM   #3103
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 05:20 PM   #3104
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Thanks, I don't know when, but it is recent for sure.
If it was shoot for Cannon, i don't think it recent. But i don't know -,-
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 05:24 PM   #3105
country flag Asanty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux Squall View Post
If it was shoot for Cannon, i don't think it recent. But i don't know -,-
I think it is Samsung