Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 116 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #1726
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Interview after 2R
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #1727
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

Go Behind the Scenes on Set with Maria Sharapova:

http://www.shape.com/celebrities/int...aria-sharapova
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #1728
aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

what a mess this match was.
Sharapova vs Dulgheru | 2011 Miami Highlights
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #1729
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Hey guys, are there any highlights for this year's Roland Garros' final?
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #1730
country flag Gimnasia.Love

Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all

New video montage of Maria guys !!!!! Go watch it and enjoy ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlrdN...Ul3HlR3hfLwKsA and don't forget to watch on HD !
Gimnasia.Love is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #1731
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Masha in the new Nike Sportswear campaign:

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 12:10 PM   #1732
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

Maria Sharapova draws crowd on 5th Ave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjypMshxrhE
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 01:53 PM   #1733
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMasha2008 View Post
Maria Sharapova draws crowd on 5th Ave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjypMshxrhE
Haha, Красотка at 0 42))
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 02:27 PM   #1734
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

she looks fucking huge - height wise - compared to normal people (in a great way ofc) what a goddess
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 04:59 PM   #1735
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

About changing her name

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello

Last edited by Cecig : Aug 21st, 2013 at 05:40 PM.
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 07:21 PM   #1736
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
she looks fucking huge - height wise - compared to normal people (in a great way ofc) what a goddess
With those heels she's probably over 2 meters tall, she must be amazing....
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 08:54 PM   #1737
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Omg, her own feature on Sky Sports... the more I think about it the more genius the little stunt really was

Maria Sharapova: Always on Your Mind
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 09:27 PM   #1738
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

It was all over BBC Breakfast and ITV Daybreak as well.

I think it would have been better for her to say it was a whirlwind decision and then it was abandoned whenever it became clear how complicated the process was, make it appear as if it was never really seriously considered.
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 08:13 PM   #1739
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of

Sorry for posting here, but I don't know where should it be....
Anyway, does anybody know what the hell is this game ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-2SPPB2y9E

And watch the point at 5.00

2004 2006 2008 2012

Giorgi
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 02:45 AM   #1740
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Maria about Grigor

http://www.eonline.com/news/451549/m...ood-gift-giver

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote