the Return of the Legend - Martina Hingis Cheering Thread - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #76
country flag theseekers

theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all
Re: the Return of the Legend - Martina Hingis Cheering Thread

YES she will playing at new haven this week draw is know tonight !!! and normaly after this us open she will playing tokyo and Beijing with kirilenko !!!!
theseekers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 18th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #77
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. Definitely a better choice of partner
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #78
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

indeed =)
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 01:47 AM   #79
country flag catcat33

catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all

How do you know? I thought Kiri will not play doubles anymore?
catcat33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #80
country flag theseekers

theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all

lol hingis/hantuchova in night session on a big court and on the streaming
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 03:24 AM   #81
country flag catcat33

catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all

They lost
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 04:27 AM   #82
country flag James_Hingis

James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light

I am devastated not because Hingis lost, but the way she responded to reporter’s question. She sound so down and totally dismayed. I hope she will never lose hope and keep fighting.
James_Hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 05:52 AM   #83
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 08:35 AM   #84

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

63 61 my god
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 11:14 AM   #85
country flag catcat33

She will not go far anywhere with that serve. Please take the time to improve it Martina, even if it's just for doubles!!
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 11:32 AM   #86
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Martina/Daniela

To be honest Martina simply needs a better partner. Hantuchova is too weak

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcat33 View Post
She will not go far anywhere with that serve.
yeah, Martina must improve her serve a lot. I hope she works really hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by theseekers View Post
and normaly after this us open she will playing tokyo and Beijing with kirilenko !!!!
Is this really 100 % sure ? Would be great Kiri is much better than Hantuchova

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #87
country flag TheNexus

TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of

Although I am her great fan, I have to give her 4 words: no pain no gain. She won't win like this being so lazy.
TheNexus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #88
country flag James_Hingis

James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light

You are absolutely right TheNexus. It doesn’t mean you are a former no. 1 and recently inducted as a Legend would imply you will have an easy win with all your matches. She should start from the bottom and that means – she will encounter a lot of losses. She knows pretty well that Tennis requires a lot of preparation.
James_Hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #89
country flag theseekers

martina will playing the women double with daniela and the mixte with bupati too and after it's tokyo

http://www.toray-ppo.co.jp/player/
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 10:09 AM   #90

hopefully they upset top seeds in us open at this time