RE: Review of Current Tennis Forum Rules - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 02:38 AM   #1
country flag Ziggy Starduck
No Place

Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute
RE: Review of Current Tennis Forum Rules

I am writing to request whether a review of the Racism, homophobia and other forms of discrimination rule can be undertaken. It appears to be an archaic rule that only relates to outright abusive remarks. There are posters on this forum who do not abuse specific posters outright, instead they used more surreptitious means of expressing their racism or homophobia by repeatedly creating threads that put certain minority groups in a bad light.

A review of the posters thread creating or posting history can clearly show their motives and I believe something more definitive needs to be included in the rules to prevent posters being allowed to create a thread for the specific purpose of racial or homophobic vilification but clearly skirts around the ‘abusive remarks’ rule.