Nastassya Burnett Cheering Thread - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 25th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #226
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nastassya Burnett Cheering Thread

her ROS was so disgusting
and let's not talk of her net play...365668692 chances to close a point with an easy smash or volley but instead she kept being an idiot
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 25th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #227
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

i honestly dont understan which her problem is with the net game, she looks like a retarded i

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #228
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

US Open Qualies

(10)Mirjana Lucic-Baroni v (wc)Brooke Austin
Kateryna Kozlova v Ons Jabeur
Nastassja Burnett v Sesil Karatantcheva
Pemra Ozgen v (31)Alla Kudryavtseva

Forza Nastja
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 05:48 AM   #229
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

It would be a good draw if she had not been injured since Palermo. She trained with Giorgi at Tirrenia, both carrying on their injuries.
Good luck.
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #230
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

I had no idea she was injured and since Palermo That explains Olomouc.

What was the injury ?
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #231
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

Ankle.
It is important to win a match at least, otherwise her ranking will go down.
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #232
country flag Wonderwall

Lost 4-6 7-6(0) 2-6.

Made a good fightback in the second. Karatantcheva served for the match twice and Nastja saved a mp. But she couldn't keep it going
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #233
Eldest

Should drop around #170.
Good news: defends no big points until the end of October, then litterally nothing until Indian Wells.
Bad news: despite having improved so much this year, she risks to end with a worse ranking than last year because of the horrible first three months.
Good news: it can't go worse than this now.
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 12:54 AM   #234
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

she has been such a disappointment this year so far...and she is so weak mentally...

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 10:47 AM   #235
country flag milionesimo

milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice

U.S. OPEN - QUALIFICATIONS -
Nastassja BURNETT STOPS IN FIRST ROUND

Nastassja Burnett, leaves the scene in the first round of qualifying to 'U.S. Open Tennis Championships, losing in three sets, with the final score of 6-4,6-7,6-2 the Kazakh tennis player Sesil Karatancheva No. 164 in the world ranking .
The Roman tennis player, who came to America after a summer certainly not exciting, unfortunately, has confirmed his poor run of form, losing in three by a good player but largely within his reach.
The match, fought and balanced, opened with an initial set ended in a sprint finish in the hands of Kazakhstan 6-4, then continued with a second set tie-break won by Italy for 7 points to 0, and ends in the third set, clearly won by the former No. 35 in the world, with a score of 6-2, barring the way to the main draw at the young blue.

Article from : https://www.facebook.com/TennisteItaliane?ref=hl
milionesimo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 11:25 AM   #236
country flag Wonderwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind. View Post
Should drop around #170.
That's ridiculous when you consider how good she can be.

Let's hope she gets fully fit and motivated to have a good end to the year and gets it back up to somewhere near where it should be.
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 11:38 AM   #237
Eldest

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMila View Post
she has been such a disappointment this year so far...and she is so weak mentally...
Disagree. On the first part.
Won a match at Premier level, several Top 100 wins, a good amount of matches won at WTA level, a Dlam QR3, a 50k semifinal etc. She is just paying an awful start of the season, but is playing at 100-130 level since April IMHO.
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 11:40 AM   #238
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

losing to Sesil

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 01:18 PM   #239
country flag Madoka

Quote:
Disagree. On the first part.
man, she would be ranked 170-180

Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 02:54 PM   #240
Eldest

She will play 10K Bagnatica to win a car.