Dayana Yastremska - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #16
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dayana Yastremska

I watched her final vs Desiatnikov on the weekend and I really love her game and attitude She has a Kirilenko like game which even though I hate Maria, I like on her Really am excited for her to start Juniors as she is 13 now but I think a slow approach is appropriate

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #17
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future

^ did you see her on Youtube or Live ?
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 07:42 AM   #18
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
^ did you see her on Youtube or Live ?
Youtube. Just type in Dayana Yastremska and the title will have Desiatnikov Orange Bowl

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 06:15 PM   #19
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I watched her final vs Desiatnikov on the weekend and I really love her game and attitude She has a Kirilenko like game which even though I hate Maria, I like on her Really am excited for her to start Juniors as she is 13 now but I think a slow approach is appropriate
I just saw that Video you were talking about and OMG she does play like Kirilenko alot she seem too Kiri game nail down too say she only 13 I didn't see all the Video so I didn't see how good she was at the net or nothing like that but her groundstroke are alot like maria I do think that over that years she will improve and become more aggressive, will mostly likely happen when she start playing juniors
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #20
country flag Trey

Mercedes Jugend Cup U&14

R1: (7)Dayana Yastremska (UKR) def Eden Sophie Schlagenhauf(GER) 61 61
R2: (7)Dayana Yastremska (UKR) def Patricia Avram(GER) 61 60
R3: (7)Dayana Yastremska (UKR) def (11) Jovana Vukovic(SRB)62 63
QF: (7)Dayana Yastremska (UKR) def (1) Ekaterina Antropova(RUS)57 63 62
SF: (6)Eliza Omirou(CYP) def (7)Dayana Yastremska (UKR) 75 57 64
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #21
country flag Trey

Tomaszewski Cup By Microsoft U&16

R1: (4)Dayana Yastremska (UKR) def Katarzyna Wysoczanska(POL) 61 76(3)
R2: (4)Dayana Yastremska (UKR) def Elizaveta Volodko(RUS)61 64
QF: (4)Dayana Yastremska (UKR) def Neli Sunjic(CRO)62 63
SF: (4)Dayana Yastremska (UKR) def (2)Friderika Lotti Meszaros(HUN)61 61
F: (1)Amina Anshba(RUS) def (4)Dayana Yastremska (UKR) 75 57 62
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 08:13 AM   #22
country flag chingching

Losing to Amina
She normally dominates her
Anyway, keep up the strong Tennis Europe Results and I am sure you will do well on Junior Tour

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 04:57 AM   #23
country flag chingching

I was watching the final again and I really hate that Desiatnikov girl
Anyway, I really want her to start trying Juniors but she seems content with Tennis Europe 16s I am trying to think of a tournament she might make her debut in but there are no Ukrainian tournaments for a long time in Juniors Hope she can get a ranking by the end of the year

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #24
country flag Trey

Yeah I kinda thinking she might not start playing Juniors till next year I'm guessing she might wanna keep improving her game before playing Juniors But that just an Guess. I do think she can do well on Junior tour already the way her game is now through I think she can be top 100 player on Junior that is.
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 02:36 AM   #25
country flag chingching

The problem is is that she is still quite small and she would get overpowered by some Juniors Although, if she just plays some G4s and G5s I am sure she could make a Final or something

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 03:27 AM   #26
country flag Trey

^ I Agree that what I meant I think she could do good on the G4 G5 events, I hoping/thinking she will grow taller which nine times outta ten she will but then again Sofya Zhuk is also kinda short girl and she doing pretty decent on Junior tour so I see no reason why Dayana can't do well by Playing G4 G5 like you said, also I like too see her improve over years & get little more aggressive which I think will happen as well.
Old Dec 4th, 2013, 02:00 AM   #27
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

Just stumbled upon video of the Yastremska and Anshba match from the tournament in September

Dayana is set to become the #1 in Tennis Europe U14 ranks once the 1999 girls graduate at the end of the month.
juki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2013, 09:38 AM   #28
country flag chingching

Thanks so much juki

It's a shame she isn't playing any ITF but she seems to be playing well and has a lot of potential IS she playing Eddie Herr/NJT/Orange Bowl? If not I don't know why she didn't play G5 Minsk...

BTW, since when was Anshba such a push

Old Dec 4th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #29
country flag Trey

Thanks juki, Dayana seem too have gotten taller & alot more aggressive since the last video I seem from her when she played Desiatnikov
Old Dec 4th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #30
country flag Trey

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Thanks so much juki

It's a shame she isn't playing any ITF but she seems to be playing well and has a lot of potential IS she playing Eddie Herr/NJT/Orange Bowl? If not I don't know why she didn't play G5 Minsk...

BTW, since when was Anshba such a push
She playing 14&U Eddie Herr & Orange Bowl