Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 91 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #1351
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

She should change to Trollpova

Belinda Benčič Poova Legend Sarin Flavietta Tati Agatha Vinas Devilsova Ajde
Effy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #1352
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

wish she'd do it. Bold & brilliant.

anyway, its probably just a fake viral campaign.

#SugarFamily
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 11:21 PM   #1353
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Everytime she wins a match she should sign the camera with a different Sugarpova flavour
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 11:27 PM   #1354
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

she completly lost her mind

troll and slay masha, just so sth if you can't make it till 2nd week

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 11:50 PM   #1355
country flag TheShowMustGoOn
Erm...

TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice

Even if she's gone a bit loopy I'm sure she'll still have the focus on court which is all that matters right?

'08 - '12 - '04 - '06

TheShowMustGoOn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #1356
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShowMustGoOn View Post
Even if she's gone a bit loopy I'm sure she'll still have the focus on court which is all that matters right?
who cares, anyway she will lose in R3, now with this move to change her name has chance to make more money with candys than she will earn from prize money if she wins whole thing,.. that girl knows how to benefit just troll over hater maria

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #1357
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

im actually loving her more for it. maria is maturing as a businesswoman and is taking risks.

this has nothing to do with her tennis. if this is true and if it was her idea, then she'd be more motivated to win. she'll want to maximize the screentime of ms. sugarpova
malarkist is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 01:56 AM   #1358
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

WHY hasn't she taken to Twitter to say it's a joke yet?!?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 02:00 AM   #1359
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Because it's not going to happen, but as Chrissie-fan said, the suspense and discussion is promo that no money can buy.
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 02:10 AM   #1360
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

I'll continue to be the overreacting buzzkill. I am now officially concerned about the mental well-being of Maria if this promotional stunt goes through. After everything that's happened to her in the past couple of months, you'd think now would be a good time to lay low and let the tennis do the talking at the last major of the year. The Connors mistake made her look like a fool and now days later she feels it's the perfect time to put her business first with this ridiculous name change, which will make her the butt of even more mockery.

Maybe at a different time and place, during a good run for Maria where she's winning tournaments and playing at an elite level, this kind of promotion would look cute, fun, and harmless. But after a Wimbledon flameout, 2 coaching changes, including the Connors mess, and winning only 1 match since early June, this looks beyond dumb.

When you watch how intense Serena and Vika were yesterday and how badly they want to win and how focused they are with their tennis and then you look at Maria and everything she's been up to lately in comparison, I just shake my head.

Maria Sugarpova? Are you kidding me?

I PRAY this is a hoax.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 02:23 AM   #1361
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I'll continue to be the overreacting buzzkill. I am now officially concerned about the mental well-being of Maria if this promotional stunt goes through. After everything that's happened to her in the past couple of months, you'd think now would be a good time to lay low and let the tennis do the talking at the last major of the year. The Connors mistake made her look like a fool and now days later she feels it's the perfect time to put her business first with this ridiculous name change, which will make her the butt of even more mockery.

Maybe at a different time and place, during a good run for Maria where she's winning tournaments and playing at an elite level, this kind of promotion would look cute, fun, and harmless. But after a Wimbledon flameout, 2 coaching changes, including the Connors mess, and winning only 1 match since early June, this looks beyond dumb.

When you watch how intense Serena and Vika were yesterday and how badly they want to win and how focused they are with their tennis and then you look at Maria and everything she's been up to lately in comparison, I just shake my head.

I PRAY this is a hoax.
This, tbh. If this really is true, then for me it would indicate that the people who are saying she's now prioritising "building her brand" over her tennis career might have a point, and that's not the reason I stan for her. Even if it is just a joke, I still don't like that she's introducing this distraction (because presumably the aim if it is a joke would be to get press coverage) at a time when she really needs to be focussing on her game. Really might start to question some things soon...
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 02:27 AM   #1362
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post

I PRAY this is a hoax.
geeezzz loosen your corset
malarkist is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 02:29 AM   #1363
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I will not have doubters of Yuryevna!!!

Maria's been at this a long time, don't tell me you're doubting her dedication at this stage in her career.
Maria has never put her endorsements first, and to be blunt, I can't believe she even earns as much as she does, because she's cancelled more sponsor shoots than she's ever turned up for because it conflicted with her training.
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 02:31 AM   #1364
country flag jameshazza

Also, how the fuck did y'all get through 2010 if this is the reactions now?
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 02:36 AM   #1365
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
I will not have doubters of Yuryevna!!!

Maria's been at this a long time, don't tell me you're doubting her dedication at this stage in her career.
Maria has never put her endorsements first, and to be blunt, I can't believe she even earns as much as she does, because she's cancelled more sponsor shoots than she's ever turned up for because it conflicted with her training.
Until a few months ago, I would've 100% agreed with you.

But like Mexicola said, it's the timing. I don't hold the fact she does off-court stuff against her, and if she pulled a prank like this (assuming/hoping it IS a prank) when her results were going great or during the offseason or something, then I'd probably find it funny. But the week before a Slam with her game in a funk, I would've always thought Maria would be the type of person to dedicate all her time and mental energy to getting her game ready to try and get a good result, not invite press coverage with an attention-seeking publicity stunt to boost her "brand"
Closed Thread