Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 252 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #3766
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditoo View Post
It is such a sweet win. Do you want from my positivism next match
I'm so happy.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I'll personally hunt you down if you don't show up for the next match.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #3767
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
As I told you after the vinci match this was the turn around.

And my feeling from the morning was obviously right :thumbup:

Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #3768
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

I want to hug Bojana.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #3769
country flag Lucky_Loser

Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
There is a check mark next to Julia's name. I don't understand.
It means her dress looked fine and hair was done well too...
Lucky_Loser is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #3770
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is a check mark next to Julia's name. I don't understand.
yeah, I am confused as well, last time I saw that was after her match against Cadantu in Nürnberg..
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:14 PM   #3771
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

stephens and julia, we are up for another three setter
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #3772
country flag KatjaS

Just checked, she still won.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #3773
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
yeah, I am confused as well, last time I saw that was after her match against Cadantu in Nürnberg..
This I was watching live so I didn't see it

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #3774
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by _inocencia_ View Post
stephens and julia, we are up for another three setter
Couldn't care less about her next match, she finally has that terrible burden off her chest.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #3775
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
This I was watching live so I didn't see it
You saw a Julia-victory live? It's like encountering an endangered species.

And today it showed its head again.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #3776
country flag DollyRose
IT MUST BE LOVE

DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe it! I leave and she won! I should have left sooner for her!
DollyRose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #3777
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Peter Collins@PeterCol89
@juliagoerges I screamed at the livescore can't even imagine how brutal it was to play that match, but you WON, that's what counts.

Rafaela Fernanda@RanandaRox
Great fight @juliagoerges , now I can rest a little..What a relief!!

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #3778
country flag Bino

Quote:
You saw a Julia-victory live? It's like encountering an endangered species.

And today it showed its head again.
This head will be seen more often now I am convinced

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #3779
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Peter Collins@PeterCol89
@juliagoerges I screamed at the livescore can't even imagine how brutal it was to play that match, but you WON, that's what counts.

Rafaela Fernanda@RanandaRox
Great fight @juliagoerges , now I can rest a little..What a relief!!

After this year her fans are gonna need an off-season more urgently than she will.
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 11:22 PM   #3780
country flag JuliaGoerges_Fan

JuliaGoerges_Fan is an unknown quantity at this point

I am here for the match
JuliaGoerges_Fan is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread