Cincinnati Final : (2) Azarenka def. USO Series Champ (1) S.Williams 2-6 6-2 7-6 (6) - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #301
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cincinnati Final : (2) Azarenka def. USO Series Champ (1) S.Williams 2-6 6-2 7-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kworb View Post
If she's too scared to play someone then it's the same as being double bageled
Maybe in la la land. In the real world no.
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 02:10 AM   #302
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cincinnati Final : (2) Azarenka def. USO Series Champ (1) S.Williams 2-6 6-2 7-6

Most of the Serena fans like Vika bcoz they know that Vika respects Serena. So trolls stop stirring shit in this thread pls.

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 02:11 AM   #303
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

No use dealing with him, he's incapable of any sort of rationality.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 02:18 AM   #304
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
"Serena should have won - Serena was injured - Vika has no say in this match-up"

You Serena fans are a bunch of sad clowns
nobody said this-you are just trolling as usual

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 02:18 AM   #305
country flag MrPitiful

MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold

Azarenka shut my mouth up big time today. I'm a big fan of her but after her previous performances I had no belief in her or her game. I was perplexed with her mindset today. Great effort, great result. It'll boost her confidence a lot.
MrPitiful is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 02:26 AM   #306
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised this is not highlighted enough, but one of the things I've just thought about and respect from both Victoria and Serena probably the most out of everything is that they NEVER EVER use on-court coaching even in the absolute worst periods of their matches/games... that's really impressive when you know that 99.9% of the rest of the tour is so dependent of that. The Big Girls seem to figure things out by themselves...

I mean Victoria played atrocious against Jankovic and still never ever called Sumyk ; Serena never calls Moratoglou when she's having great issues with her technique and overall game...

I think they should do away with the on-court coaching and come back to the old school system... great champions don't need their coaches 1 000 000 times on a tennis court as demonstrated.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 02:35 AM   #307
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
"Serena should have won - Serena was injured - Vika has no say in this match-up"

You Serena fans are a bunch of sad clowns
And the Board Jester enters the fray.
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 02:38 AM   #308
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty View Post
nobody said this-you are just trolling as usual

Of course all that was said by Serenatards in this thread...(those were quotes)...either you missed it or (more likely) you are just trolling as usual.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 02:38 AM   #309
country flag DOUBLEFIST

DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
You do know you can KISS ME where the sun don't shine. Purple nonsense, purple nonsense blah, blah, blah.
The only thing I understand is that you're a delusional, Venus only Stan who, whenever Serena shows the slightest bit of vulnerability, will go out of her way - to the point of denying reality - to attempt to diminish her status as ARGUABLY the greatest of all time because, some how, in your deluded teeny weeny mind you're still butt-azz hurt that Serena eclipsed Venus long ago. So you continue to spread passive aggressive, purple, nonsensical, deep seeded, please-sit-your-unkissable-narrow-ass-on-the-psychologist-couch bullshit.
DOUBLEFIST is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 02:40 AM   #310
country flag aloeball

aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future

Patrick Moratogalog or whatever his name is needs to get the crap out of Serena's circle. He's done pretty much no good for Serena. I like the Serena of old, the one who doesn't care about the other tournaments - just the slams.

Why play all these Premier whatnots when the only she has is the FO. And people crediting Patrick for her FO success? Let's get real, Serena was the favourite for last year's FO until she choked in that first round - she did amazing in that clay season without this Patrick's help.

This Patrick has influenced her to try her all in the other tournaments and for what really? Tiring her out? Less of a focus on the slams, comparative to her previous years? Patrick is not as good as people think, he needs to get out.

Serena, you choked in this match. Well done to Vika for being mentally tough out there and deserved the win fully.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 02:43 AM   #311
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

^ Oh my God, I agree with everything here. I've been kind of less of a fan ever since Patrick jumped on board.

Anyway, well Done Vika! Fully deserved for sure and that final scoreline omg

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 02:46 AM   #312
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Vika So happy for her.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 02:51 AM   #313
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloeball View Post
Patrick Moratogalog or whatever his name is needs to get the crap out of Serena's circle. He's done pretty much no good for Serena. I like the Serena of old, the one who doesn't care about the other tournaments - just the slams.

Why play all these Premier whatnots when the only she has is the FO. And people crediting Patrick for her FO success? Let's get real, Serena was the favourite for last year's FO until she choked in that first round - she did amazing in that clay season without this Patrick's help.

This Patrick has influenced her to try her all in the other tournaments and for what really? Tiring her out? Less of a focus on the slams, comparative to her previous years? Patrick is not as good as people think, he needs to get out.

Serena, you choked in this match. Well done to Vika for being mentally tough out there and deserved the win fully.
Agreed.

I think he played the necessary roll of helping Serena win this year's FO.
But he seems to know nothing about hard court, otherwise Serena would not be rolling returns in when she can simply return flat and hard when the opportunities arise.

Serena had opportunities to take the match at several points, but decided to play offensively as well.

The old Serena would have decapitated the balls, and half the crowd would have been collateral damage, with her hard flat returns in the past.
The present Serena is a diminished representation of greatness on HC at the moment.

Richard needs to be sitting in the player's box during HC season, and Patrick during clay.
That, I could live with.
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 02:56 AM   #314
country flag aloeball

aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD View Post
Agreed.

I think he played the necessary roll of helping Serena win this year's FO.
But he seems to know nothing about hard court, otherwise Serena would not be rolling returns in when she can simply return flat and hard when the opportunities arise.

Serena had opportunities to take the match at several points, but decided to play offensively as well.

The old Serena would have decapitated the balls, and half the crowd would have been collateral damage, with her hard flat returns in the past.
The present Serena is a diminished representation of greatness on HC at the moment.

Richard needs to be sitting in the player's box during HC season, and Patrick during clay.
That, I could live with.
Yes, I forgot to add this as well but this is what has changed in her game so much. This more rallying, topspin shots on hardcourt which she doesn't need. Her game has become more 'patient' more rallying than going for her shots/flattening them earlier and winning the point.

She's won 9 hardcourt slams without his help - based on her and Richard's game. Why change it to this topspin safe shot? I really don't understand when she can flatten and pummel the ball on hardcourt at least as you mentioned.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 02:57 AM   #315
country flag Foxy

Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloeball View Post

I'm laughing because I don't know how to pronounce or spell his last name either But I agree with you that he hasn't done anything for Serena's game. These people have given this man credit for her entire year and they are too dumb to realize that Serena was going to win more grand slams regardless if he was her coach or not. They don't even mention poor Richard or Oracene and the amount of titles she won with them as her head coach.

He didn't come on board to the side of a loser. Serena was already a grand slam champion many times over. GMAB if he was that good then show us the people he's coached who has won grand slams. I have yet to see them. It's easy to jump on the Williams bandwagon and take all of the credit.

He got Serena playing all of these tournaments like she really needs them. Vika may be peaking at the right time. I don't think she didn't have the energy to play this tournament, but he doesn't want to wear her out before the USO.

I don't like him myself. He's done nothing but use Serena's fame to bolster his creditability. If Serena fires his azz tomorrow, she will still win grand slams. And that bullshit Pam, MJF, Carillo and company talks about him being the reason she's so calm and she's so focused and determined to win They crack me up. When hasn't Serena been all of those things.

He's just an OPPORTUNIST and these stupid commentators has always wanted to take credit from Richard and Oracene, and if they have their way he will get all of the credit for Serena's success. I still can't believe all the credit they give that whoremonger. I don't even like him with Serena
Foxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote