TT #34d Pörtschach Austria ¦ Congrats Kiriîlenko-fan and silverwhite/Fantasy Hero - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 18th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #61
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #34d Pörtschach Austria ¦ 17 players have already commited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
the rule works for singles only
nope. that rule applies for singles and doubles
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 18th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #62
country flag Med.Nico

Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of

You're right. The tournament will then begin on tuesday with a sunday final
Med.Nico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #63
country flag Med.Nico

Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederik View Post
nope. that rule applies for singles and doubles
They are not allowed to play here? I thought that if there are enough teams they just get a LE as they are above 60
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #64
country flag DiRenan

DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Med.Nico View Post
They are not allowed to play here? I thought that if there are enough teams they just get a LE as they are above 60
I will of seed 4 to seed 1
DiRenan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #65
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Med.Nico View Post
I thought that if there are enough teams they just get a LE as they are above 60
yup. just like in singles
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #66
country flag DiRenan

DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tennis Tipping #34d Pörtschach Austria ¦ Tournament begins on Tuesday

Here start in monday or tuesday?
DiRenan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 01:39 AM   #67
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

1st round against matthias

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #68
country flag Tomljanovic fan

Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light

Connect_HR & Tomljanovic fan partners not on list???
Tomljanovic fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #69
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=578417

for the ones who forgot to commit yet for the TT USO, you only have little time for singles, and till tomorrow for doubles, commit NOW!!!

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #70
country flag Med.Nico

First Round

Matches Counted: All
Matches Remaining: ALL

00:00 |(1)silverwhite/Fantasy Hero (SIN/ITA) vs BYE
00:00 | BYE vs Cheda 16.17/Tennis Français (SRB/RUS)
00:00 |(4)vladekCRO/ZEUS77 (CRO/GRE) vs BYE
00:00 | Adrian./lucian_iasi (GER/ROU) vs matthias/MikBs (GER/ITA)

00:00 | wikuch/redpinkboxes (POL/AUS) vs BYE
00:00 | BYE vs (3)DiRenan/Felipe Abe (BRA)
00:00 | Connect_HR/Tomljanovic fan (CRO) vs rbfilipe/AlissonValerio (BRA)
00:00 | (2)mcb/Kirilenko-Fan (GBR/GER) vs BYE
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #71
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold

I can't find OOP
[104]Singles (Titles) 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[91]Doubles (Titles) 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #72
country flag Med.Nico

Order Of Play

Day 1 | First round Singler

TB1 Verena HOFER vs. Polona REBERSAK
TB2 Anita HUSARIC vs. Laura SCHAEDER
TB3 Carolina PILLOT vs. Anna KRAUS

SR4 Gabriela PANTUCKOVA vs. Yvonne NEUWIRTH
SR5 Dalila JAKUPOVIC vs. Sonja LARSEN

SEND ONLY LAST NAMES!
TB = send exact scores (e.g. 64 63)
SR = send set ratio (2-0 or 2-1)
Send all picks to Med.Nico
Play starts at 10:00am(local time) !!!
Local time is CET (GTM +1)
Good Luck!
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #73
country flag Med.Nico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Français View Post
I can't find OOP
Yeah i just put the double draw, like that you can check that i didn't forget anyone. Now the OPP is online
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #74
country flag leric4nole

leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tennis Tipping #34d Pörtschach Austria ¦ Tuesday OPP is out

when is the doubles commitment deadline?
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 07:33 PM   #75
country flag Felipe Abe

Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all
Re: Tennis Tipping #34d Pörtschach Austria ¦ Tuesday OPP is out

Quote:
Originally Posted by leric4nole View Post
when is the doubles commitment deadline?
I guess its over as the manager already posted the double draw. If you commit I guess your double will be alternate
Felipe Abe is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote