SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 09:13 AM   #421
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Mimi, I suggest you don't do the trip to Italy anymore and go to consolate Jake
good suggestion, but going to usa is very troublesome, need to go to their consultate and apply for a visa which is very expenisve

thank you, i feel better now. We had typhoon signal no.8 on till 1:40 pm today . We don't have to go to work if it is cancelled after 2 pm, so now i am at office, at 3:30 pm

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #422
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
Belgium is a great country to visit but unfortunately loads don't know how rich my country is and beautiful ! You have seaside, you have quite a lot of forest sides especially in Les Ardennes, loads of beautiful cities to visit but hey it's a very little country but yet... And the most historical ( oldest ) cities in Belgium are Tongeren, TOURNAI and Arlon ! Go and visit FFS TOURNAI my hometown : you won't regret it ! Uccle is one of the richest area of Belgium : loads of embassies are there.
don't worry Jeremie, many HK people know this and my French classmate visited your country last year and showed me a lot of beautiful photos I hope that one day i got chance to visit it

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #423
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
good suggestion, but going to usa is very troublesome, need to go to their consultate and apply for a visa which is very expenisve

thank you, i feel better now. We had typhoon signal no.8 on till 1:40 pm today . We don't have to go to work if it is cancelled after 2 pm, so now i am at office, at 3:30 pm
How expensive is it? I also had to pay but only 17 Euros for 2 years

So you were hoping to not have to go to the office?
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #424
country flag Miranda

Quote:
How expensive is it? I also had to pay but only 17 Euros for 2 years

So you were hoping to not have to go to the office?
ours is Euro 120 for 10 years

yes of course. Wanted to lay on bed by the way, i saw your roger's live matches on tv, he is not playing bad

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #425
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ours is Euro 120 for 10 years

yes of course. Wanted to lay on bed by the way, i saw your roger's live matches on tv, he is not playing bad
You have to buy a visa for 10 years?

Really? We'll the draw sucks, cause Rafa and Roger are on the same side of the draw While Fakervic has only mugs
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 01:31 AM   #426
country flag Miranda

Quote:
You have to buy a visa for 10 years?

Really? We'll the draw sucks, cause Rafa and Roger are on the same side of the draw While Fakervic has only mugs
when we apply for a visa, we must pay this Euro 120 fee and it is not refundable no matter it will be succesful or not, as for how long for the validity of the visa, it has to be depended on the consultate's decision, but usually they grant us 10 years of validity

roger can take his revenge this time coz this is a super fast court when rafa is at his limits

what do you think about Bartoli's retirement? Its quite shocking since she seems to be very hard working type and now when she finally got what she deserved, she quit ?

Last edited by Miranda : Aug 15th, 2013 at 07:33 AM.
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #427
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oh my

I doubt Roger can take any revenge, Rafa is much younger ...

I didn't know Bartoli retired I had no idea when or why she did that, but taking in consideration she is already 27 and not really the fittest or best hard-hitters she might not want to be around anymore to just get beaten
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 01:13 AM   #428
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Oh my

I doubt Roger can take any revenge, Rafa is much younger ...

I didn't know Bartoli retired I had no idea when or why she did that, but taking in consideration she is already 27 and not really the fittest or best hard-hitters she might not want to be around anymore to just get beaten
but roger just beat Haas

i read that she got no sponsors before she won wimby, now I guess she may have? So, in terms of monies, if i were her, for sure i gonna play for a few more years, I am greedy

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 07:32 AM   #429
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
but roger just beat Haas

i read that she got no sponsors before she won wimby, now I guess she may have? So, in terms of monies, if i were her, for sure i gonna play for a few more years, I am greedy
Haas is 35 years old and a mug

You would play in pain and suffer after every match only to get money You would destroy your body and then after you can't live properly anymore what would you do with all the money

You can't take the fortune with you in the grave if you know what I mean
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 08:39 AM   #430
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Haas is 35 years old and a mug

You would play in pain and suffer after every match only to get money You would destroy your body and then after you can't live properly anymore what would you do with all the money

You can't take the fortune with you in the grave if you know what I mean
yes i know, but Haas was playing quite well these days

i doubt that her body would deteriorate in so quick a way that she managed to win wimby just 1 month ago, but now as bad as an old grandma?

how are you today?

i am going to meet my "mysterious friend" tomorrow, she said she has a lot of gossiping to tell

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:21 AM   #431
country flag Miranda

why why why, why anne did not choose Jake as her boy friend? Look, his hubby is so skinny and looking so sissy, how could he protect her?

Old Aug 17th, 2013, 09:43 AM   #432
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
yes i know, but Haas was playing quite well these days

i doubt that her body would deteriorate in so quick a way that she managed to win wimby just 1 month ago, but now as bad as an old grandma?

how are you today?

i am going to meet my "mysterious friend" tomorrow, she said she has a lot of gossiping to tell
Well I don't know, it's not easy to judge someone when you don't know how they feel ...

I am fine, was alone in the office, cause all the others took a free day

Have fun

Can't see the pic you posted
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 01:27 AM   #433
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Well I don't know, it's not easy to judge someone when you don't know how they feel ...

I am fine, was alone in the office, cause all the others took a free day

Have fun

Can't see the pic you posted
you were alone in the office? Did you do someting naughty?

rafa won cinci, the best thing for this disgusting Monday

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 03:51 AM   #434
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

How can't you fall in love with that city/town ?

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:10 AM   #435
country flag Miranda

great city, i love the brown colour roof