Tennis Tipping #33a | Cincinnati |Congrats petey_pan and Frederik/Hayato!!! - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 18th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #571
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #33a | Cincinnati |Final diffs are out! who wins???????

Main Draw

Final
Results (after 03 of 03 matches):

02:02 | iPatty (USA) vs. (13) petey_pan (AUS) #SRs: 0-1

Old Aug 18th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #572
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #33a | Cincinnati |Final diffs are out! who wins???????

Main Draw

Final
Results (after 03 of 03 matches):

04:04 | Frederik/Hayato (USA/JPN) vs. (LL) F4CU/Freshi (ARG/GER) #SRs: 2-2, #ISRs: 0-0, TB2 - closer to the real score

Old Aug 18th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #573
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Re: Tennis Tipping #33a | Cincinnati |Congrats petey_pan and Frederik/Hayato!!!

petey_pan, last year u defeated that German bitch in the final and this year u did it again, amazing, congrats for winning the Singles title here again, well done!!

also great tournament and season in general for iPatty, another final for you, well done!!!

Congrats to Fred and Hayato as well, close decision here, luck was on your side this time!!
F4CU/Freshi, out in Q first and now finalists, still a great tournament for our lucky losers!!

Thanks for playing here, hoped u enjoyed your stay and good luck to you all in NY!!
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 10:56 PM   #574
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats petey_pan

Thought you lost it after Serena lost the second set

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 10:59 PM   #575
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

congratz Frederik/Hayato
and congratz to my partner Freshi great week
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #576
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

congrats petey_pan

finally top 10 in doubles after failing to get that one last win twice earlier this year Just about a week after telling me that you'll retire from TT we win our biggest title yet. Thanks for playing with me Ben. I think this qualifies as that "last hurrah" you were talking about

also congrats to the finalists on a great week and thanks to the best manager in TT, Michael
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #577
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

ohh and congrats to Frederik/Hayato too for winning the double

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #578
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederik View Post
congrats petey_pan

finally top 10 in doubles after failing to get that one last win twice earlier this year Just about a week after telling me that you'll retire from TT we win our biggest title yet. Thanks for playing with me Ben. I think this qualifies as that "last hurrah" you were talking about

also congrats to the finalists on a great week and thanks to the best manager in TT, Michael
Top 10 in doubles and our biggest title yet
Glad I was able to make up for not sending last week Great tipping, Fred
It's ironic that after deciding to retire from TT at the end of the year we go and win big Let's have some more last hurrah's!

Thanks to Michael for awesome managing as usual

Congrats petey_pan and iPatty Great tournament for FC4U and Freshi too
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #579
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

What an exciting final

Amazing feeling to have defended my title I had been dreading this week and the points coming off for weeks now

Congrats to IPatty having an incredible debut year - I think we both owe JJ a big thank you this week

Thanks to Michael for another brilliantly managed tournament always a pleasure to play your events and the effort is much appreciated.

Congrats to Fred & Hayato in doubles! Get that singles #1 Fred

Thanks everyone!

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 07:58 AM   #580
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats petey_pan and Frederik/Hayato

Thanks Michael for managing
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote