Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2 - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2013, 12:31 AM   #916
country flag SwissyMissy

SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all
Re: Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

SwissyMissy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2013, 12:48 AM   #917
country flag SwissyMissy

SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all SwissyMissy is a name known to all

Concentrating on those high balls >.<

Getting down LOW for those slices....

FIST PUMP!

Pretty, pretty Sunshine!

SwissyMissy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 05:43 AM   #918
country flag Ilikebigboobies

Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute

Her body. One of the most fine birds on tour.

Gisela Dulko. Forever.

Also I like Rena.
Proud hater of Sharapova.
Ilikebigboobies is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 06:39 AM   #919
country flag James_Hingis

James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light

I think one of the reasons why Caro became quite Weak and Vulnerable Player from being Strong and Counter Puncher is the fact she lost a lot of weight. The same case for Ana Ivanovic... Correct me if I am wrong but I think our pretty ladies are so concerned with their figures...
James_Hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #920
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics, thank you so much!!!

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #921
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute

I met Caroline at the Western Southern and she is stunning! The girl looks like a model. I knew she had lost weight, but WOW! She is pretty much Ivanovic thin in person (yet still strong). I watched her practice on court 14 Thursday before her match with Kvitova. Rory was on court with her and her team and he looks MUCH better in person. BTW, Caroline hit the hell out of the ball in practice. She looked great and uber-fit.

I had an amazing time and saw many top players, but the best part was this morning. Around 10 am today, my sister and I stopped at BP for gas and who do we see filling up? Caroline and Piotr! I couldn't believe it. My sister asked Piotr if Caroline would sign an autograph (Caro was in the passenger seat) and she said sure go ahead. Not only did she sign our USA Today (the only thing we had on hand), she got out of the car and took a picture with me! NO, I will not be posting that pic because while she looked great, I was a hot mess!

Caroline and Piotr were so gracious and accommodating I cannot say enough good things about them. They couldn't have been nicer. I have always been a Caroline fan, but meeting her today has taken it to a new level. Caroline is a real sweetheart and so is her dad!
carling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 11:10 PM   #922
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^ Thx Swissy! I don't think I've ever seen Caro this toned (I won't call her 'thin' as it has bad connotations).

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #923
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
^^^^ Thx Swissy! I don't think I've ever seen Caro this toned (I won't call her 'thin' as it has bad connotations).
That's a matter of opinion. I met her this morning and I WOULD call her thin. MY definition of "thin" specifically in regards to Caroline is slender, fit, and toned.
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 04:14 AM   #924
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by carling View Post
I met Caroline at the Western Southern and she is stunning! The girl looks like a model. I knew she had lost weight, but WOW! She is pretty much Ivanovic thin in person (yet still strong). I watched her practice on court 14 Thursday before her match with Kvitova. Rory was on court with her and her team and he looks MUCH better in person. BTW, Caroline hit the hell out of the ball in practice. She looked great and uber-fit.

I had an amazing time and saw many top players, but the best part was this morning. Around 10 am today, my sister and I stopped at BP for gas and who do we see filling up? Caroline and Piotr! I couldn't believe it. My sister asked Piotr if Caroline would sign an autograph (Caro was in the passenger seat) and she said sure go ahead. Not only did she sign our USA Today (the only thing we had on hand), she got out of the car and took a picture with me! NO, I will not be posting that pic because while she looked great, I was a hot mess!

Caroline and Piotr were so gracious and accommodating I cannot say enough good things about them. They couldn't have been nicer. I have always been a Caroline fan, but meeting her today has taken it to a new level. Caroline is a real sweetheart and so is her dad!

Thanks for the info.
You should post the picture though, haha. You probably look fine!
Double A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 04:16 AM   #925
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarredreamer View Post
Thanks for the info.
You should post the picture though, haha. You probably look fine!
Alternatively the picture can be cropped to remove the poster.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #926
country flag James_Hingis

James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light

Well I’ll take your word Carling.. I am such a big fan too I follow her in FB and Twitter. But we as a fan, we are all affected with the bad criticism we are hearing against Caro like “ she is not being aggressive, blah blah” That is why it prompted me to watch her games during 2009, 2010 and all I can say is “WOW”, she played so hard. She even matched Serena’s power! I wish to see her form back…Not necessary of having more mass. But in terms of game… She could develop more crisp in hitting forehand and backhand.. Variety too…She got Moonballs which I love, but more of drop shots and slices.
James_Hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 07:35 AM   #927
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Hingis View Post
I think one of the reasons why Caro became quite Weak and Vulnerable Player from being Strong and Counter Puncher is the fact she lost a lot of weight. The same case for Ana Ivanovic... Correct me if I am wrong but I think our pretty ladies are so concerned with their figures...
No, bulking up doesn't give you more power. Ivanovic has taken the losing weight thing to such extremes that it looks almost unhealthy, but not Caro. She's just extremely fit.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #928
carling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
No, bulking up doesn't give you more power. Ivanovic has taken the losing weight thing to such extremes that it looks almost unhealthy, but not Caro. She's just extremely fit.
Personally, I think Ivanovic looks better than ever. She's obviously thin, but she looks uber-fit to me, not unhealthy. While describing Caroline as "pretty much Ivanovic thin" in an earlier post may seem like an exaggeration, it really isn't.

What struck me most was how narrow Caro is now. She has always been trim, strong, and fit, but she also had womanly curves (boob, hips, butt). Not so much these days. The Caroline I watched practice and met face to face yesterday has no hip and her boobs are hanging on for dear life. The booty is just about gone. Don't get me wrong. She is STUNNING, but I hope she doesn't lose another pound because the Caroline I met 24 hours ago is much thinner than she used to be. I wouldn't call her skinny (yet), but she is very lean.

I've attached a pic of Caro practicing with Rory in the background and the one of her and me (cropped out) at the BP station.

SWISSYMISSY - You saw Caro at the W&S. What do you think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mason-20130815-00532.jpg (92.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Caroandme (370x525).jpg (99.8 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by carling : Aug 17th, 2013 at 03:49 PM.
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #929
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I agree.

After JJ became #1 at the end of 2008, her fitness coach Pat Etchberry introduced a fitness program for JJ to bulk up. The idea being to get more power into her shots and serve. It was a complete disaster. JJ started losing match after match. Some of her earlier matches in 2007 and 2008 - she just flew across the court. Now she was a yard or so slower and just looked too slow to get to anything. She fired Etchberry and changed her fitness regime to get herself back to looking like she did before. But that experiment wasted 6 months at the start of 2009.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #930
carling

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
I agree.

After JJ became #1 at the end of 2008, her fitness coach Pat Etchberry introduced a fitness program for JJ to bulk up. The idea being to get more power into her shots and serve. It was a complete disaster. JJ started losing match after match. Some of her earlier matches in 2007 and 2008 - she just flew across the court. Now she was a yard or so slower and just looked too slow to get to anything. She fired Etchberry and changed her fitness regime to get herself back to looking like she did before. But that experiment wasted 6 months at the start of 2009.
OMG! So glad you mentioned JJ because of all the players, she was the most impressive to me. She was the first player we saw practice and my sister and I were like, HOLY COW!!! JJ is long, lean, and toned to perfection. She really looks like an athlete! JJ is slender, yet strong, and she has a very womanly body: hips, boobs, and ASS. Her face looks a bit weather beaten on TV, but looked much softer in person. Can't say enough about JJ. If I could have anyone's body, it would definitely be hers!