US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #61
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

No she has not withdrawn. She'll be playing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #62
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
She withdraw or not. I saw a Twitter, please tell me she is playing
It was a fake tweet
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #63
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, never a dull moment in Maria Land. Obviously, I'm thrilled that the Connors experiment is over. I said it would be a disaster from day one and now you know why I was so emotional when it was announced. Nothing good was ever going to come from it.

But I am also very concerned about the state of Maria's tennis life. I'm stunned that she looks so directionless and confused right now. She's been out there for almost a decade and one of the things I've always admired about her is how mature and grounded she's always been, despite being under the microscope as the most famous female athlete in the world.

I just don't know what to make of these last couple of months. Maria really needs to take some time and get her life in order. There's no reason to panic or rush anything. She needs to reach out to the most important people in her life and get some guidance.

This is definitely an embarrassment and humiliation for her and you know the other players will be snickering about it. Maria needs to be strong and prioritize and reevaluate what's important to her. And that includes her boyfriend, Sugarpova, and her other off-court endeavours. Where does tennis fit in?

It's a crisis and we'll have to see how she handles it.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #64
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think it has anything to do with her boyfriend, Sugarpova, or other off-court endeavours. She's had the latter all her career and been fine, she's been with Grigor since the start of the year, and her year was fantastic up until Wimbledon, and she's been working on Sugarpova for years, and even won a slam in that time. If there is any issues, it isn't those.
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 05:01 AM   #65
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

I still think Maria is going to have a decent run at this year's open. QF or SF
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 05:47 AM   #66
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

When do you think she's gonna get to NYC?

I wish I knew what the draw is in advance so I could buy tickets...
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #67
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
When do you think she's gonna get to NYC?

I wish I knew what the draw is in advance so I could buy tickets...
This I'll be there August 31 and September 1, but I wish I knew which day Maria would be likely to play so I could better tickets for that day
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #68
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

She is already in NYC

Quote:
sydneyleigh ‏@sydneyleighhhhh
my Best friend just hit with Maria sharapova and I'm taking a nap @Noahrubin33

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #69
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I want Yuri to coach her in full throat-slitting mode, and for them both to just give no fucks
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #70
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Already there? Fuck...

Why does she ask such randoms to be her hitting partner?
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 01:20 AM   #71
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of

Did we see someone new in her team during this training session ?

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 02:59 AM   #72
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
He is the Japanese physio trainer

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 04:46 AM   #73
country flag lefty24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
This I'll be there August 31 and September 1, but I wish I knew which day Maria would be likely to play so I could better tickets for that day
I usually get tickets the day the draw comes out for the 3rd or fourth round, but maybe I should get earlier round tickets this time... #fakefan

the problem is also night or day tickets

are you gonna come see her practice?
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 04:53 AM   #74
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
I usually get tickets the day the draw comes out for the 3rd or fourth round, but maybe I should get earlier round tickets this time... #fakefan

the problem is also night or day tickets

are you gonna come see her practice?

I'm not sure how I am going to decide how to buy tickets when I go AO
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 04:53 AM   #75
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on the draw really, if she's on the opposite half to Rena I would get night session tickets but you never do know. Is buying both then selling whatever session isn't needed an option?

And yeah, I'd be going for R1/R2 tickets.