Petra's Facebook'n'Twitter Thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 11th, 2013, 02:53 AM   #61
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future
Re: Petra's Facebook'n'Twitter Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
How could anyone be mad on her when she smiles like that.
Oh Petra, all is forgiven
venusinfurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2013, 02:00 AM   #62
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

Quote:
How could anyone be mad on her when she smiles like that.
she wont never change...
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #63
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
she wont never change...
I was thinking the same thing.

But to be quite honest: Who cares if she shops after a bad loss to feel better, as long as she would watch video of the match, work on what she did wrong, and have the proper practices to correct it and get better?

Sadly, I think that is not [what's going on].
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #64
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
I was thinking the same thing.

But to be quite honest: Who cares if she shops after a bad loss to feel better, as long as she would watch video of the match, work on what she did wrong, and have the proper practices to correct it and get better?

Sadly, I think that is not [what's going on].
That's because she doesn't think there is anything really wrong, she had a bad nights sleep so didn't have any energy in her legs.
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #65
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Petra
Quote:
So sad to hear that @bartoli_marion is retiring Has been a pleasure to know you, my fellow Wimby champ
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #66
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Petra
Quote:
So sad to hear that @bartoli_marion is retiring Has been a pleasure to know you, my fellow Wimby champ
So nice from Petra.

Reply from Marion:
Quote:
Marion bartoli ‏@bartoli_marion 2hod
@Petra_Kvitova thanks Petra,it was my pleasure too!!! But I will still come and see you on tournaments haha you were so nice all the time
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #67
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

Please Petra, no more pictures of you shopping, i can't...
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #68
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Petra on her Facebook page:
Quote:
Petra Kvitová
After a loooong journey from Cincy I finally made it to New Haven late last night. Very happy to be back here! Play my first match tomorrow...
Quote:
Petra Kvitová
Thanks to one of my fans for this great pic
Quote:
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 03:28 AM   #69
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

Quote:
Petra on her Facebook page:
Darn it! I was hoping to see Petra wondering around on Saturday I just saw Petkovic
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 09:33 AM   #70
country flag *Jack*

From Petra's Facebook page:
Quote:
Petra Kvitová
Three sets again. It's OK if I win them Feels good to say I'm in the semifinals, will keep fighting tomorrow...
Quote:
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #71
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

"It was hot and humid today so was glad to get through in straight sets Thanks for all your nice comments about my outfit, I like it too"

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:35 PM   #72
country flag pling

pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by @carolwelder
In New York for the US Open. Just saw Radek Stepanek and Petra Kvitova hand in hand on the street. OMG are they an item?
pling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 11:02 PM   #73
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pling View Post
I guess they figured, "who would notice us in such a busy place (Manhattan).

Convinced now Jack (unless you don't believe the author)?
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 01:45 AM   #74
country flag Excelscior

PS: I thought she was sick, and seeking medial advice!!??
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 03:57 AM   #75
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Yall are too much. Oh Pling

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote