Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 263 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 11th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #3931
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

Kata's having a top year! She has now won WTA doubles titles with Tina Krizan, Laura Golarsa, Asa Svensson, Shinobu Asagoe, Emilie Loit, Dinara Safina, Mara Santangelo, Ai Sugiyama, Nadia Petrova, and the three ladies she was on court with tonight. That's 12 different partners! Time to add another one: next week in Cincy she's playing with Hao-Ching Chan...
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2013, 04:49 AM   #3932
country flag Deneb

Deneb has disabled reputation

And with the Toronto win Kata rose to number 4 on the doubles ranking.

Amélie Mauresmo

Doubles = 2 x the fun
Deneb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 06:43 AM   #3933
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

little article on WTA site: http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...nik-on-top-too

yay for number 4 spot now Petrova/Srebotnik probably will be number 2 seeds at the US open
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #3934
country flag csillag

csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about csillag has a spectacular aura about

So happy they won the title! I was on the edge of my seat during the super tiebreak.

Here's the full match c/o ShiftyFella, in case anyone missed it

csillag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #3935
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by csillag View Post
Here's the full match c/o ShiftyFella, in case anyone missed it
Thanks!
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #3936
country flag katafan

katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light

:ban ana:

Don't know if you can tell, but I'm pretty excited
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #3937
country flag Deneb

Deneb has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
Jelena speaking very highly of Kata:
"It's amazing playing with Kata - she's really amazing at what she does."

Kata's cross court forehand that took them to 9 6 in the super tie break was just

Amélie Mauresmo

Doubles = 2 x the fun
Deneb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #3938
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deneb View Post
Jelena speaking very highly of Kata:
"It's amazing playing with Kata - she's really amazing at what she does."

Kata's cross court forehand that took them to 9 6 in the super tie break was just

indeed

she even called her a "master" during the price ceremony
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 02:27 AM   #3939
country flag vanoss

Kata and Hao-Ching just won their first round match in Cincinnati 6-3 6-2. This was Kata's 499th WTA doubles win.
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #3940
country flag katafan

katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light katafan is a glorious beacon of light

Nearly there Kata, one more to go!
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #3941
country flag *Jool*

nice
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 02:10 AM   #3942
country flag vanoss

She's done it! 4-6, 6-3, 10-6 over Kudryavtseva/Rodionova.
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 06:55 AM   #3943
country flag *Jool*

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanoss View Post
She's done it! 4-6, 6-3, 10-6 over Kudryavtseva/Rodionova.
500! amazing Kata

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #3944
country flag katafan

Congrats Kata!
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #3945
country flag vanoss

So Kata and Hao-Ching lost to the experienced team of Hsieh and Peng in straight sets, but the good news is Kata can sit on her 500 stat for a couple of days now.