Goodbye fellow Masha fans - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 05:37 AM   #1
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Goodbye fellow Masha fans

Hey guys ,

I am sorry but I think this is it for me. I think it's time for me to leave. After seeing me crying because of TF, a freakin' online forum, yesterday, my boyfriend asked me to stop posting. The fact that I even shed tears because of some people from online forum made me think that it's the time to finally leave. I've been thinking about this for quite some time. This is a hard decision for me. I have a lot of fun at TF. TF is a place where I can talk about tennis (which i love so much) and gay stuff (since I'm basically still in the closet to my family). I really love this place but lately it has also gave me so much unnecessary emotional burden into my life that I feel like it's not worth it. I never ever tried to hurt anyone here, but I don't know why I just feel like I keep getting hurt by some people here lately. I'd like to apologize to all of you for all the mistakes I've made in the past. Thank you guys for all the good times in here. I've really enjoyed posting here for the last couple of years and making a lot of great friends, and I'll definitely miss chatting here with you guys and cheering for our girl Sharapova. We've had so many fun memories. I wish Masha continual success for the future and I'd never stop supporting her. She is the reason why I'm into tennis in the first place.

Take care

- Julian

EDIT:

I'm decided to post again I took all the advices from this thread, reps and PMs. I'm feeling better now and yeah I love this place and tennis too much

Thank you everyone and also to mods and admins for the advices and kind words

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr.graphics thread

Last edited by Julian. : Aug 22nd, 2013 at 08:58 AM.
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 05:52 AM   #2
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future
Re: Goodbye fellow Masha fans

you don't need to say goodbye Julian, you can use less time for TF, more time to do other real thing,
It's hard time for Maria's fan, but stay strong and support her
don't care what hater said.
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 06:35 AM   #3
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Um, no Jules. I am sorry but I cannot accept your resignation at this point in time. Just go on a hiatus until the US Open and come back fresh. For the people who give you trouble, there is an ignore button for a reason.

Vartan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 07:37 AM   #4
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

How ever predictable. Meltdowns and someone leaving (yeah right) whenever Maria suffers a tough loss.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 07:59 AM   #5
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Julian you don't have to leave Why don't you just post only in SS and don't go to GM.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #6
country flag Minimaa

Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold

Julian

I'm a newbie, but have been browsing this forum for ages. I love TENNIS so I thought this forum would be fun to discuss tennis, fave players, matches etc. That is not the case here. Too many angry, awful people. There is no need for you to post on GM, stick to SS where you will find a better class of person. Take care xoxo.
Minimaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 09:57 AM   #7
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

By leaving, you just let those people win. Anyway I understand what you feel, I can imagine you went to GM after the match and I can imagine what's in there, so...
I hope to see you back for USO,
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #8
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

I'm gonna be honest, crying over TF? why ?

why you evene people go to GM and post there and the you cry and feel bad.. i red there few topics with pic and that is all.,. i don't have time and nerves to post there and feed trollers.. just post on SS and for players that you cheering for..

GL in your life, anf with your BF

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 10:12 AM   #9
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

don't let ANYONE bring you down
i know it sounds easy thing to do but you should try to stay possitive whatever happens that's what im trying to do (and im suffering from depression for over a year now), be strong and kick ass

Maria Sharapova
Pennetta Benčič Bouchard A.Radwańska Hingis Seleš Williams Golovin
Halep Ivanović Vekić Barthel Šafářová Keys Robson Konjuh
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #10
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Catfish?

Just joking, will miss you Julian. Go live your life and be free
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #11
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

julian...I wonder if you have any feeling whatsoever, that Maria has failed you in anyway by not speaking out publicly regarding the abusive behavior of her country's leader...putin. I am able to see it two ways...1. it would be pointless, and possibly self destructive of her to try and say anything. it would not change anything and might cause resentment from other athletes, virtually all of whom do not enjoy the financial comfort of she does. 2. she is articulate enough and wise enough to recognize wrong. She has the unique power and prestige to say something not only on behalf of the number of people being abused, and the impact it has on their friends and families, but it would set an example of something to do when the country you love needs to consider what is going on.
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #12
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Julian.,
Do not miss things you love because of some people. Ignore them!
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #13
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Ju
C'mon now just post in SS and chat threads, you don't have to leave TF. That's so dramatic even for you
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #14
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Why do people take this forum so seriously? It's 99% bullshit, you shouldn't care what is said on here. Post your opinion and be done with it.

This fanbase is so melodramatic sometimes.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #15
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote