The talent from Krynica - Kasia Kawa - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 8th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #61
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The talent from Krynica - Kasia Kawa

congratulations
she better win next 3 matches too as her Prague points from last year will soon be out of the ranking.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 9th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #62
country flag Landon92

Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold

That's probably one of her weeks of the year, as she beat two good players in a row - after Mayr Achleitner now a good win over Anastasia Grymalska - 3:6 6:1 6:3. Brianti or Witthoeft next.
Landon92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #63
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

Kasia get in directly to MD in Craiova 50K+H next week.
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #64
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

New career-high for Kasia this week, as she's #290 in singles
She will be even higher next week after her semifinal in Hechingen and possibly with a good run in Craiova (she is virtually #267 now).
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #65
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

$50,000+H Craiova (Romania) - Outdoor clay

> Singles:
R1: Katarzyna Kawa (POL) d. Anna Floris (ITA) 61 62
R2: Katarzyna Kawa (POL) d. (8)Tereza Smitkova (CZE) 64 61
QF: (2)Patricia Mayr-Achleitner (AUT) d. Katarzyna Kawa (POL) 61 64

> Doubles:
QR: (1)Balducci/Kawa (ITA/POL) d. Cabeza-Candela/Garcia-Vidagany (ESP/ESP) 63 64

R1: (Q)Balducci/Kawa (ITA/POL) d. Khromacheva/Konjuh (RUS/CRO) w.o.
QF: (Q)Balducci/Kawa (ITA/POL) d. (2)Ferrer-Suarez/Rus (ESP/NED) 36 76(6) 10-7
SF: (Q)Balducci/Kawa (ITA/POL) d. Perrin/Sibille (SUI/FRA) 63 60
F: (Q)Balducci/Kawa (ITA/POL) d. (4)Buzean/Shakovets (ROU/GER) 36 76(3) 10-8

Last edited by Jerem : Aug 16th, 2013 at 07:31 PM.
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #66
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Kasia has beaten Floris 6-1 6-2 to earn what is, I think, her first win at 50k level
She can get so impressive results, just wow.
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #67
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Kasia beat Smitkova 6-4 6-1 to reach the quarters in 50k+H Craiova, earning 24 points for that and rushing to the top 250

She has also reached the semifinals in doubles.
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #68
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

Kasia lost to Mayr-Achleitner 16 46.
Too bad considering she beat her a week ago.
Anyway, good that she has gained 48 points in last two tournament as she's going to drop 50 soon.
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #69
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

She lost in singles, but she won the doubles title, by far the biggest of her career so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerem View Post
$50,000+H Craiova (Romania) - Outdoor clay

> Doubles:
QR: (1)Balducci/Kawa (ITA/POL) d. Cabeza-Candela/Garcia-Vidagany (ESP/ESP) 63 64

R1: (Q)Balducci/Kawa (ITA/POL) d. Khromacheva/Konjuh (RUS/CRO) w.o.
QF: (Q)Balducci/Kawa (ITA/POL) d. (2)Ferrer-Suarez/Rus (ESP/NED) 36 76(6) 10-7
SF: (Q)Balducci/Kawa (ITA/POL) d. Perrin/Sibille (SUI/FRA) 63 60
F: (Q)Balducci/Kawa (ITA/POL) d. (4)Buzean/Shakovets (ROU/GER) 36 76(3) 10-8
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #70
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

New career-highs for Kasia this week: No.254 in singles, 332 in doubles
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #71

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

She needs to do well in her next tournament so she can defend points from Prague last year (51 points to defend).
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #72
country flag Landon92

Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold

Her next tournament is 50k in Trabzon, Turkey, on the second week of USO. Then I hope she will try WTA in Tashkent, it's time to try some weak WTA for her.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #73

She played Katowice and Warsaw already.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #74
country flag Landon92

You knew what I mean.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #75
country flag Endru.

How has Kasia coped on Hard courts so far?

Don't have a time to look through her playing results on WTA site again
Serena Coco JJ Angie