Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Struggle Tennis - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #76
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Glory, Hallelujah! Hardcourt Glory In The Queen City!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
We have anticipated our vacation to wednesday morning so it's very likely I won't see Maria playing until......

30 august

I hope to find some tv at the camping where I'll be staying or better the ipad app to work there too, but I don't have many hopes, I'll need you all here and on twitter to tell me everything guys
But Marco you have been waiting so much for her playing, help yourself with 3G on IPad!
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #77
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Glory, Hallelujah! Hardcourt Glory In The Queen City!

All access live hour in Cincy in 4 hours 30 mins http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...-in-cincinnati
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #78
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
But Marco you have been waiting so much for her playing, help yourself with 3G on IPad!
Oh I'll have wifi almost for sure, I just can't watch streams on it unless the Supertennis app works outside Italy too.
I'll need help from Sharafamily with highlights on youtube
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #79
country flag Asanty

Quote:
Oh I'll have wifi almost for sure, I just can't watch streams on it unless the Supertennis app works outside Italy too.
But you can use TennisTV app.
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #80
country flag tennisjunky

tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute

so nice to have the queen back. lets see how this goes. no pressure here so it is perfect for her comeback. she needs to step on court before the us open so its perfect and because she hasnt played in so long there isnt any pressure or expectations. fingers crossed she gets a lot of matches in and comes away very confident.

SHARAPOVA- who's up next for a beatdown? SERENA- underestimate her if you want, it's your funeral! SHAHAR-
official 'good fella' of the maria mafia
tennisjunky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #81
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you have wifi and a device with flashplayer you should be able to watch the streams.
Likely won't work on your phone but if you can bring an iPad or some other tablet.

Can you not just bring your laptop?
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #82
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
But you can use TennisTV app.
I thought about that but I'd have to pay 1 month of TennisTV just for 5 days of Cincy (Wed-Sun), I don't like so much the idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
If you have wifi and a device with flashplayer you should be able to watch the streams.
Likely won't work on your phone but if you can bring an iPad or some other tablet.

Can you not just bring your laptop?
I guess flash and Apple (iPad) aren't friends, and I can't leave my parents home without even the laptop :P that's why I am counting on highlights on youtube :P
I will survive one way or the other ^^

anyway I'm going OT with my shit in the Cincy thread, let's go back hyping Maria's comeback!
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #83
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

she was practicing so hard last month and she look so good, i can't wait to see her play

i'm hoping and sheering for vika-masha semis

so tomorrow sloane or martic, martic can defeat sloane if she brings her a game from the beginning but i can't see that she will trouble maria.. from the other side, maria played sloane 2-3 time these year already, and everytime she won easily, i don't see what she wouldn't do that again..

R3 i predict lisicki, sabine was also practicing hard, she has some wrist problem, should be interesting match like always between them..

if errani makes to the QF maria wil trash her, but i hope fore maria-cibulkova math up..
semis as i said vika

and final, well serena or aga

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #84
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

She's on WTA Live now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oqIA...ature=youtu.be
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #85
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like she may not be playing Stephens afterall... Petra Martic is at a set-all with her
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #86
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Nevermind... Sloane up a break in the decider. Damn.
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #87
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Looks like she may not be playing Stephens afterall... Petra Martic is at a set-all with her
petra need a brain surgery like another petra

i wanted to see my fellow Croat playing Masha but that is not gonna happen

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 08:16 PM   #88
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Stephens it is. I would've preferred an easier first match just to get her feet wet.....oh well.
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #89
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I guess we can't all play the winner of QF vs. QF
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #90
Forever Sharapova.

@BenRothenberg
Tuesday #CincyTennis Center Court OOP: King-Azarenka, Mayer-Isner, Ferrer-Harrison. Night: Stephens-Sharapova, Federer-Kohlschreiber.