**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 105 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #1561
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Another warm day in ‪#‎Cincinnati‬

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #1562
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
i don't hink it is grigor, you can se a bit of reflection of face in picture, doesn't look like him to me

probably some guy from her team
how can u even see a reflection? those shoes look like something grigor would wear , and the legs also
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #1563
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova ahora
Hitting all the hotspots in Cinci...Exciting stuff.

Old Aug 11th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #1564
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
I still think it's a little bit weird that people can just so openly watch her practice sessions like that.

Wish I could but it's basically impossible at the US Open
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #1565
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Was impossible at Indian Wells too
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #1566
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Getting a good practice in...
I'm gonna be so pissed if she flops at Cincy after all this damn practising
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #1567
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Are those crowds really there JUST to watch her practice?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #1568
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

^^^Obviously , did you ever doubt Her impact?

Also, @ Tracy, she's so thirsty for that recognition from Maria, she might just get it this time too...

@thetracyaustin
Sugarpova even in Toronto airport. Well done @MariaSharapova! Lots of choices. pic.twitter.com/fINCVjQ2mB

Old Aug 11th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #1569
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Martha adopting the #SharaFamily hashtag in her tweets
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #1570
country flag Cecig

Quote:
Post practice workout
Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 3h Hello friends #SharaFamily @CincyTennis

Last edited by Cecig : Aug 12th, 2013 at 01:51 AM.
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 09:26 AM   #1571
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
^^^Obviously , did you ever doubt Her impact?

Also, @ Tracy, she's so thirsty for that recognition from Maria, she might just get it this time too...

@thetracyaustin
Sugarpova even in Toronto airport. Well done @MariaSharapova! Lots of choices. pic.twitter.com/fINCVjQ2mB
She tries so hard
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #1572
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Tracy and Maria are good friends many, many years ...
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #1573
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Even Maria's good friends don't get acknowledged on Twitter...
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 10:52 AM   #1574
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Are those crowds really there JUST to watch her practice?
all those damn Connors stans...
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #1575
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

In Rome last year there were more people watching Maria practice than Ferrer and Gasquet playing a match
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote