Ana Vrljic cheering thread - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 8th, 2013, 08:15 AM   #361
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ana Vrljic cheering thread

Ana double bageled Baric

Probably back in top 200 now
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 8th, 2013, 08:22 AM   #362
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Great stuff, and now she faces the 7th seed Mitu, against whom she's got a 2:0 h2h (both straight sets wins on clay, from 2010 and 2012)!
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #363
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

$25,000 Izmir QF

Ana Vrljic (CRO) d. (7)Andreea Mitu (ROU) 64 76(6)

Semis against Kovinic who surprised first seeded Pfizenmaier. Ana is close to new CH ranking, win in semis would do it.
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 10:52 AM   #364
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 10th, 2013, 07:19 AM   #365
country flag vladekCRO

Match against Kovinic has just started, good start for Ana. She took advantage of her third BP in first game

*1-0
*3-0 double break
*5-0
5-1* broken to love
6-2 Keep it up Ana

Last edited by vladekCRO : Aug 10th, 2013 at 07:49 AM.
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 07:55 AM   #366
country flag vladekCRO

Started second set with a break !

*1-0 Keep it up
*3-0 Double break up!
4-0* Two more games and new CH ranking is here

Last edited by vladekCRO : Aug 10th, 2013 at 08:06 AM.
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 08:01 AM   #367
country flag ma re

She is on fire! Keep it up Ana
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #368
country flag ma re

About to serve for the match at 5:2 - just get your head clear Ana and take it a point at a time. No reason to rush things here - who knows, could prove costly later on.
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 08:35 AM   #369
country flag ma re

0:15
0:30 (DF)
15:30
15:40

broken for 5:3*

Don't like what just happened there. The only good thing ATM is the fact that Kovinic is horrible on serve today (10 DF's).

Ajmo Ana
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #370
country flag ma re

From 40:15 to match point for Ana, to game point for Kovinic and now back to deuce...
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 08:45 AM   #371
country flag vladekCRO

Win 6-2 6-3

So proud of her, she seems like a hard worker, another CH ranking at the age of 29
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 08:49 AM   #372
country flag ma re

Ana takes the second match point for a 6:2, 6:3 win!

In the final she'll either play some Japanese girl I've never heard of, or Piter. In other words Piter. Jokes aside, but Piter just leveled the match at one set all and if she wins Ana will have a great psychological advantage in the final due to her leading h2h against Piter 2:1. Both of Ana's wins came this year (Piter won a set in one of those) and the only win for the Pole came after a retirement by Ana back in 2010. Ana will be playing for her 2nd challenger singles title ever, first after 2011 Opole (25k) and sixth for our girls in 2013 won by 6 different players.

Now let's hope for some streaming
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #373
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

wow at least some good news, there hasn't been much lately. Congratulations on final Ana!
Svizac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 08:15 AM   #374
country flag vladekCRO

Final match has already started.

6-1 2-2
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 08:20 AM   #375
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Final match has already started.

6-1 2-2
As soon as you mentioned it...