Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 161 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 07:32 PM   #2401
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
actually she's been practicing in tallinn for the last few weeks. saw both her coaches at tere today, kaia must have practiced indoors due to rain and stormy weather. she surely had courts booked twice a day at rocca last week. so she does not appear to be injured unless smth dramatic happened very recently.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 08:36 PM   #2402
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

What did she withdraw from

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 07:09 AM   #2403
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
washington, it seems

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 07:29 AM   #2404
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

and rogers cup toronto..
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #2405
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all

whatt ?? oh please no bad injuries or sth. else
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #2406
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

„Otsustasime sinna mitte minna, muidu veniks USA turnee liiga pikaks,” ütles Kanepi treener Märten Tamla Eesti Päevalehele ja Delfile.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #2407
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

So she is going to play only Cincinnati and USO? As she is currently not listed for New Haven.. I'm a bit suspicious, maybe there is still something they are not telling us
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #2408
country flag hardball

sure looks like it. whatever it is, I hope it's got nothing to do with the injury

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #2409
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

She is really trying to play a small schedule

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #2410
country flag muusa

I guess they want to be very careful with playing on hard surface as there are also Tokyo, Beijing etc. coming up soon enough. So she is betting on these big tournaments only. As long as she can make a deep run on some of them, then why not.
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #2411
country flag hardball

pulled out of cincy as well. must be the heels, what other plausible explanation is there.

Old Aug 11th, 2013, 08:08 AM   #2412
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

I do not understand why there is not any information about the situation or reason why Kaia is not playing. This all is very wrong and unfair to the fans.
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #2413
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusher View Post
I do not understand why there is not any information about the situation or reason why Kaia is not playing. This all is very wrong and unfair to the fans.
This, there is nothing to inform. Kaia is fit and training.

Graf
vik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #2414
country flag hardball

her PR is coordinated enn pant's crew. can't say i'm surprised.

she probably does not want to stress her heels to make sure she gets a shot at the uso. however she has no match practice. this does not look good. 2/3 of the tour is hard court based.

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 09:35 AM   #2415
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

So, does Kaia really plan to call it a season after US Open? She's not entered to Tokyo for example Beijing a week later is a mandatory though..

And since she was year end top 20 player, I guess she'll be forced a 0 for not playing enough Premiers?
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote