Olivia Rogowska - Page 211 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How high can Olivia Rogowska go?

Top 50 59 43.07%
Top 100 44 32.12%
Top 200 20 14.60%
Top 400 10 7.30%
Other (please specify) 4 2.92%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #3151
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold
Re: Olivia Rogowska

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendoboy View Post

Yeh, as long as she looked great

Anyway, hope she plays a few more quallies. She was stickin it to her the second set so hopefully she can work on from that and crack a few wins shortly while in the US.....
You know what I love about you, Brendo? It's that you are a true optimist just like me.

Olivia, will find a way to turn it around. She always does.
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:59 PM   #3152
country flag brendoboy

brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all

haha, yeh well I dont see what constantly knocking her will do....
We know what she can do! its deffinitly within her. Just got to be patiant and when it clicks boy does it click!

Old Aug 11th, 2013, 12:18 AM   #3153
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Liv has reached the 25K final in the US beating Elie in a tight match, 26 76(3) 63.

Faces Brengle next. GL.
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 12:21 AM   #3154
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

A US $25K final is a very good result. I could be mistaken, but I think it's her first overseas $25K final?

Great work this week
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #3155
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Wow where did this come from! Tough match in the final. Good luck Liv.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #3156
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
A US $25K final is a very good result. I could be mistaken, but I think it's her first overseas $25K final?

Great work this week
It is! Was a very strong draw for a 25k too I think that tough 3s win in R1did her a world of good as she had been losing most of those type of encounters. GL in the final but already a terrific week!

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 01:30 AM   #3157
country flag brendoboy

brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all

well done Oliviaaaaaa

She has won through a huge first round quallies match at the US open with a straight sets win over number 8 seed Johanna Konta (GBR) - 7-5 6-4

her draw opens up a little and with some good matches is a strong chance to qualify now.

up against Richel Hogenkamp of the Netherlands.

Career matches won:
Career matches lost:
Year to date matches Won:
Year to date matches lost:

Current 52 week rank for singles:198
High rank for singles:189

Go Liv!
Old Aug 25th, 2013, 10:31 PM   #3158
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Ayumi Morita has pulled out of the #USOpen, to be replaced by lucky loser Olivia Rogowska (vs Sara Errani).
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2013, 11:06 PM   #3159
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #3160
country flag AaronT

AaronT is just really nice AaronT is just really nice AaronT is just really nice AaronT is just really nice AaronT is just really nice AaronT is just really nice AaronT is just really nice AaronT is just really nice AaronT is just really nice AaronT is just really nice AaronT is just really nice

Congrats Olivia!
AaronT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2013, 11:42 PM   #3161
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
OMG!!! Did not see that coming

Does that meanshr loses her 50 points?? I'll get to see her on TV probably

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #3162
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
I think she loses her 50points only if she wins.

But how did she get an LL spot?! Was she one of the top 4 ranked final round losers??

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 12:25 AM   #3163
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post

But how did she get an LL spot?! Was she one of the top 4 ranked final round losers??

Maybe some have already left or something? Was a complete surprise but I'm thrilled

Old Aug 26th, 2013, 03:17 AM   #3164
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post

Hlavachova,Rodionova(119), Mayr Achleiter(141),Rogowska(152)

Mayr got in already for Sharapova
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 03:25 AM   #3165
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
Last day of qualies

Koehler vs. Rogowska - first set

Not much to see about this, probably about as routine as it looked. MJK was the one dictating most of the rallies and was either hitting the winner or the error. When she would hit short, Rogowska occasionally had the chance to get on top of the point, but she was pretty harmless off the ground. Had heavy leg strapping for the second match in a row, but it really didn't look like it was hindering her too much.

Jovanovski was here watching this for a while, which I also thought was strange.

More to come...

Rogowska

[/quote]
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote