Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Struggle Tennis - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 8th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #16
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future
Re: Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Glory, Hallelujah! Hardcourt Glory In The Queen City!

so Maria will play? so excited!!

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 8th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #17
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future
Re: Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Glory, Hallelujah! Hardcourt Glory In The Queen City!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Didn't Maria hurt her ankle at some point during that match against Clijsters? But yes, those match points
NOOO. What are you talking about? That final never happened because Maria withdrew before the final
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #18
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

So glad that (it looks like) she's playing here. Even if she loses her first match, I think even that would be better than going into the US Open with no match practice whatsoever.

Like others, I'm hoping for the best but have low expectations for next week.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #19
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone think Maria will play in New Haven if she doesn't play Cincinnati.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #20
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
do you hear new rumors by any chance?
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #21
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
Maria will be in Cinci. Wait till Monday and you'll see her
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 01:12 AM   #22
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of

PLEASE GOD. I just want to her to go forward more often. Not want her to be the next Momo or something but just come to the net to finish points off. Weirdly enough, it is when she's inconsistent the most from the baseline that she rushes to the net the most, with quite success actually.

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #23
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Will this be the place that I finally, at long last, meet Maria? Stay tuned...
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 04:38 AM   #24
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 08:38 AM   #25
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know how long it is until the draw?
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 08:45 AM   #26
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
Does anyone know how long it is until the draw?
The draw is today 19:00 ET
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #27
country flag denny5576

Maria's first match - Tuesday
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 09:19 AM   #28
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

so she is playing afterall?
im eagerly awaiting the birth of Serve&VolleyPova next week then
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #29
country flag matthewg9

matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light

I can't wait to watch her play and see what she changed on her game!
matthewg9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #30
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote