Us Open Series - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 7th, 2013, 09:34 AM   #106
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us Open Series

Let's go Marion 8.5 hours
Advertisement

Old Aug 7th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #107
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

She beat Davis 6-0, 6-3 Not a bad first match back after her break! Very focused performance.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #108
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, Marion! Good first match.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #109
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Good 1st set. But seems a little bit tired at the end. No energy. Not yet at 100%. Probably work hard on fitness for US Open. Rybarikova next who's on fire after Washington title.

Lauren's serve was probably too slow for ROS. Many balls in the net.

Last edited by Lighter : Aug 8th, 2013 at 09:29 AM.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #110
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

nice, straight set victory

that's 9 matches and 18 straight sets won now
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #111
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #112
country flag Grininel

Grininel is a splendid one to behold Grininel is a splendid one to behold Grininel is a splendid one to behold Grininel is a splendid one to behold Grininel is a splendid one to behold Grininel is a splendid one to behold Grininel is a splendid one to behold Grininel is a splendid one to behold Grininel is a splendid one to behold Grininel is a splendid one to behold Grininel is a splendid one to behold

^ Thanks!
What impresses me is reduced warm up moves since grass season. She's likely to keep that attitude.
With better scheduling, I expect one more deep run within 2 years.
Grininel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #113
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

allez!
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 06:48 AM   #114
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

Seemed quite nervous at the start, lots of fistpumps to herself but settled in pretty well. Next match should give us more of a sense of where she is mentally.
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 07:51 AM   #115
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Solid start
[62]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #116
~*Princess Karolina*~

living for a serena-marion QF! she's on at 3am for me again today
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 09:31 AM   #117
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
2nd position on grandstand after Errani-Cornet

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #118
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
Seemed quite nervous at the start, lots of fistpumps to herself but settled in pretty well. Next match should give us more of a sense of where she is mentally.
Agree with you. I didn't like those lost rallies at the end of the match, probably due to humidity she doesn't like. Balls are flying a lot more than in a dry place. She explained that "ces errements allaient ętre corrigés derechef"

Errements means errors. So, hope she will make less df and UE (20 during 2nd set is huge for her) vs Magdalena.
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #119
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Marion retired with an abdominal injury or something.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 01:29 AM   #120
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

The WTA site said an abdominal strain. It's very unlucky, because the first set could have gone either way and she would still have been in the match. It's just one of those things. Hopefully it's nothing too bad...

There was a strange moment in the first set where she needed a new racquet, but for some reason had only brought one onto court. So Rybarikova allowed Marion to borrow one of her racquets, temporarily. It was very sporting of her, because Marion would have gotten a point penalty for leaving the court, I think.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote