<3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3 - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 12:19 AM   #136
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

I haven't seen any of it yet, but did she really call him monkey?? So much of wanting to keep her private life - private.., the cammera messages, now this...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 12:27 AM   #137
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Monkey? Ouch, awful pet-name .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #138
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I just saw it.. It goes like this. Adir asks her "so where's your little monkey today?" and Maria says "he is here, well not here, practicing" then Adir goes "not that little monkey" and Maria says "which one?" and Adir says "Dolce monkey".. etc. And on the screen it is written "Adir tends to confuse my pets and boyfriends.. accident?"

And as for the "boo boo" it is Adir asking her about him, reffering to him as boo boo...

And BTW this girl for reals loves cupcakes.. the way she ate them...
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 07:40 PM   #139
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Part of Grigor's interview

If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead, who would they be and why?

Johnny Depp, for sure. This is my number one pick of all-time. Other two … my girlfriend, but I’m having dinner with her every night. (Laughs)

Hmm. Two people … I would go with … Monica Bellucci. And then … it has to be a musician, but I cannot name one. Any musician that I like nowadays that would be it probably.

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #140
country flag harryvoi

harryvoi is an unknown quantity at this point

They relation is over, maria didnt joint him at washington , and not at montreal. She was at L.A. all the time. Without love for its other its not a relation anymore.
harryvoi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #141
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Or it's a long distance relationship
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #142
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

They have their own lives and they're adults. They don't have to be in vicinity all the time .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #143
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryvoi View Post
They relation is over, maria didnt joint him at washington , and not at montreal. She was at L.A. all the time. Without love for its other its not a relation anymore.
Only people who do not know anything about tennis could think was possible they to be together in Washington and Montreal...
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #144
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

If Maria play Cincinetti, they will be togheter again

Old Aug 7th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #145
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
If Maria play Cincinetti, they will be togheter again
probably they already are, couz he lost in R1 yesterday

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #146
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Yes...Maria will dismiss her USO prep/chances to watch Dimi...
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 02:57 AM   #147
country flag Cecig

Grigor is playing doubles right now on Montreal, so they are not togheter.

Old Aug 8th, 2013, 07:37 AM   #148
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Grigor is playing doubles right now on Montreal, so they are not togheter.
oh i forgot about that, did he lost

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #149
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
probably they already are, couz he lost in R1 yesterday

What happened to him being the next big thing?
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #150
country flag harryvoi

harryvoi is an unknown quantity at this point

So, i understand from the comments that they are only sex partners, and they take the chance to do it when they play at the same toyrnament.
harryvoi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote