**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #1501
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Which was the "safe" groom to take a pic with
I don't think her conservative fans (which is probably 90% of her fan base) would know how to deal with Adir's wedding outfit.
Well I can say one thing... Denny removed all the photos of the wedding from his Russian blog - http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/d...nn/490642.html
because of the sensitive subject in Russia. And it is funny how some people explain it - she did it out of respect. I say oh no, my dear, she went there because Adir is her BFF!!! And actually (probably) enjoyed the ceremony. Some are complaining why PR wasn't reacting, some say that personal life should not be shared on internet, some complain why did she put so much accent on it on her FB and Twitter - days before and days after. She is all for it! And I guess if that comes to mainstream media, her popularity might go down in Russia, sadly.

I can speak for myself.. I am not Russian, nor conservative; I am heterosexual, but I do not have anything against gay people nor gay marriages... I support all the efforts for the rights of marriage. And I congratulate Adir and wish him a happy life!

But Adir's outfit is ... a bit extravagant.

Last edited by MM_1257 : Aug 6th, 2013 at 05:44 PM.
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #1502
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

waiT is Denny NashaMasha's real name?

Or does the TF poster Denny use NashaMasha as his blog name?

Or are they the same person?

Old Aug 6th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #1503
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

No, Nasha Masha is the blog. Here is the author: http://www.sports.ru/profile/58860446/

I have no idea if that Denny and our Denny are the same person... But one might suspect so.
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #1504
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea who Denny is and I've never read that blog, but I see .ru domain, and it's understandable that the pics have been removed.

I'm sure you're familiar with their new law, so any pics with such content can be interpreted as homosexual propaganda.

But those poor souls looking for excuses for her attending a same sex wedding are laughable.
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #1505
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post

I ain't conservative and even I don't know how to deal.
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #1506
country flag MM_1257

Quote:
I have no idea who Denny is and I've never read that blog, but I see .ru domain, and it's understandable that the pics have been removed.

I'm sure you're familiar with their new law, so any pics with such content can be interpreted as homosexual propaganda.

But those poor souls looking for excuses for her attending a same sex wedding are laughable.
Wait, I haven't been reading much media lately - did the law come in full force? I thought it was just a proposition and to be discussed...
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #1507
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which was the "safe" groom to take a pic with
I don't think her conservative fans (which is probably 90% of her fan base) would know how to deal with Adir's wedding outfit.
He did really went out all guns blazing, all power too him. Although, Joan Rivers would shred him to pieces and not without good reason.

P.S. When will Kelly come out?
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #1508
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

How do you all it was Adir's wedding I havent read about it anywhere?
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #1509
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

He has pics in his Twitter

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 04:38 AM   #1510
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Even her dog has stans. When will yours?

Old Aug 7th, 2013, 10:27 AM   #1511
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehellenia. View Post
He did really went out all guns blazing, all power too him. Although, Joan Rivers would shred him to pieces and not without good reason.

P.S. When will Kelly come out?
Don't know whatcha talkin bout.
Just like my fave, she's the straightest straight that ever straighted.
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #1512
WowWow
mhmmm

Twitter:

With her good friend Becks, goodtimes or something...
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 10:52 AM   #1513
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Wait, I haven't been reading much media lately - did the law come in full force? I thought it was just a proposition and to be discussed...
Yes, it did. Putin signed it into law several days ago.
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #1514
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Twitter:

With her good friend Becks, goodtimes or something...
all of Maria's girlfiends seem to be very hot for some reason as well
even her tennis playing buddies aka Kirilenko, Vesnina could easily pass for some Playboy bunnies too
is she not socializing with ugly folks?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #1515
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
Even her dog has stans. When will yours?

That woman in the back .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote