Sorana -- Road to the USO 2013! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #151
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Sorana -- Road to the USO 2013!

Stream for Cirstea-Savchuk? Thanks!
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #152
country flag Monsterball

Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Stream for Cirstea-Savchuk? Thanks!
any?
Monsterball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #153

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

62 63

Can't wait for her taking on Woz again!
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #154
country flag Monsterball

Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice

you never know what you get from sori. I thought she will lose today

Last edited by Monsterball : Aug 6th, 2013 at 02:02 AM.
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #155
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Too easy, she is usually messing up with these ITF players.

R2 gonna be good.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #156
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

I hope she beats Wozniacki like she's done before.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
I hope she beats Wozniacki like she's done before.
She may have won today, haven't seen the match, but her stats are terrible.

0 aces, 6 double faults
59% 1st serve in
33% 2nd serve points won (!!!)
2/6 BP saved
7/18 BP converted (!!!) a couple of them double faults Savchuk

If she doesn't improve on these stats, Woz will bagel her again, no doubt about that.

But yeah, hoping for the better!
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #158
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Better playing bad and win than playing well and lost!
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #159
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Sori--

Nothing to lose against Woz!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 12:53 AM   #160
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

0 aces, 6 double faults
59% 1st serve in
2/6 BP saved

If she doesn't improve on these stats, Woz will bagel her again, no doubt about that.

This is actually good news because it means that she hasn't wasted her one great day a week already.
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 02:04 AM   #161
country flag Monsterball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
This is actually good news because it means that she hasn't wasted her one great day a week already.
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 03:57 AM   #162
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
I bet you are right
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 04:16 AM   #163
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

0 aces, 6 double faults
59% 1st serve in
2/6 BP saved

The only stat that bothers me is the 33% 2nd serves won. The six double faults had a lot do with this. First serve % was decent (for Sori), but she had a pretty low % of first serves won (69%). Did she take a bit off her 1st serve and hit her 2nd the same way? She was hitting her 2nd seve hard last week against Govortsova.

Bottom line is that she dominated Savchuk, as she should. 18 BP chances is pretty impressive. Savchuk only held once. So I look at her break conversion rate as 7/8.

Should be interesting against Woz. Good contrast in styles. Sori's played a lot recently while Woz hasn't played since Wimbledon.
overrule is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #164
country flag Curcubeu

http://cipsiciargi.ro/loialitate-sor...e-red-foo.html

Old Aug 8th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #165
country flag codrutc

Does Sorana know how to keep the ball in bounds anymore?